Category:Government of Canada Information
This category is for the institutions and powers of the Federal government of Canada and its officers. Whenever possible, appropriate subcategories should be used.
- Category:Government in Canada for provincial or local governments or for government in general.
- Category:Politics of Canada, for the conduct and doctrines of Canadian politicians.
- Category:Canadian law for the official actions of these institutions.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Government of Canada.|
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Heads of state of Canada (8 P)
- ► Regulators of Canada (4 C, 13 P)
- ► Strategic reserves of Canada (3 P)
- ► Urban planning in Canada (8 C, 9 P)
- ► Canada government stubs (1 C, 307 P)
- ► Canada politics and government navigational boxes (8 C, 27 P)
Pages in category "Government of Canada"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total. This list may not reflect recent changes ( learn more).
- Cabinet of Canada
- Canada Fitness Award Program
- Canada Geographic Information System
- Canada Land Inventory
- Canada School of Public Service
- Canada's New Government
- Canadian Institute for Health Information
- Canadian sovereignty
- Chief Dental Officer (Canada)
- Citizens' Reference Panel
- Public Service Commission of Canada
- Public Service of Canada
- Civil Service Act, 1918
- Cabinet committee (Canada)
- Common Look and Feel
- COVID-19 Supply Council
- Infrastructure and Communities
- Integrated Terrorism Assessment Centre
- Interagency Advisory Panel on Research Ethics
- Interagency Advisory Panel on Responsible Conduct of Research
- Intergovernmental Affairs Secretariat (Canada)
- International organisation membership of Canada
- International Policy Statement