Carl R. Gerlach
|Mayor of Overland Park, Kansas|
|Assumed office |
Gerlach earned his bachelor's degree in business administration in 1976 from Kansas State University,  where he also played on the men's basketball team.   He was drafted by the Atlanta Hawks in 1976,  but was released from his contract due to an injury suffered during training. Soon thereafter he started a career in the promotional products industry. 
- "The Political Graveyard". Lawrence Kestenbaum. Retrieved 12 September 2010.
- "Mayor Carl Gerlach". City of Overland Park. Retrieved 10 September 2010.
- "OVERLAND PARK MAYOR REPRESENTING K-STATE ON GROUP THAT ENHANCES REGION'S ECONOMY, QUALITY OF LIFE". Kansas State University. Jan 26, 2011. Retrieved 27 January 2011.
- "Wildcats In The Pros". kstatesports.com. Retrieved 27 January 2011.
- "Historical NBA Transactions on June 8". basketballreference.com. Retrieved 27 January 2011.
- Pechuls, Anne (January 2006). "Taking The Gavel". PPB. Promotional Products Association International. Archived from the original on 2011-07-15. Retrieved 27 January 2011.
|This article about a mayor in Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|