Butler County Community College Information
|Motto||"The Smart Place to Start"|
|President||Dr. Nicholas C. Neupauer|
|Students||1,967 full time|
1,689 part time
107 College Drive Butler, Pennsylvania,
|Campus||323 acres (131 ha)|
|Colors||Navy Blue and White|
|Affiliations||Butler County Vo-Tech./Butler School District|
Butler County Community College (often referred to as BC3) is located in Butler Township, Pennsylvania, United States. Its motto is "The Smart Place to Start," referring to the large number of students who attend two years before transferring to other colleges.
The college also offers courses in Cranberry Township, as well as in Lawrence, Mercer, and Jefferson counties. More recently the college has begun to offer online classes. BC3 is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.  Over 100,000 students have attended.  The college's main campus is easily accessed from PA Route 8 via Decatur Drive or Vogel and Old Plank Roads.
- BC3 Main Campus – Butler, PA (Butler County)
- BC3 @ Cranberry – Cranberry Township, PA. (Butler County)
- BC3 @ Lawrence Crossing – New Castle, PA (Lawrence County)
- BC3 @ Linden Pointe – Hermitage, PA (Mercer County)
- BC3 @ Brockway– Brockway, PA (Jefferson County)
BC3 offers certificates and 2-year degrees in the fields of business, nursing and health, humanities and social sciences, and science and technology.
- "BC3 Accreditations". Butler County Community College. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Welcome to BC3". Butler County Community College. Retrieved 2008-01-29.
- "Timothy L. Pesci (Democrat)". Official Pennsylvania House of Representatives Profile. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. Archived from the original on 2000-03-07.