Bombardier CRJ Information
The Bombardier CRJ (for Canadair Regional Jet) is a family of regional jets manufactured by Bombardier. Bombardier claims it is the most successful family of regional jets in the world.  By October 2018, 1,800 CRJs have been delivered. 
The family consists of the following aircraft models/derivatives:
- CL-600-2B19 (Regional Jet Series 100/200/440) – maximum of 50 passenger seats
- On February 6, 2019, Bombardier launched the CRJ550, based on the CRJ700, with 50 seats in three classes.  The launch customer, United Airlines, ordered 50 aircraft configured with 10 first class, 20 Economy Plus and 20 economy seats, to be delivered later in 2019.  - 50 passenger seats
- CL-600-2C10 (Regional Jet Series 700/701/702), marketed as the CRJ700 - maximum of 78 passenger seats
- CL-600-2D15 (Regional Jet Series 705), marketed as the CRJ705 - maximum of 75 passenger seats
- CL-600-2D24 (Regional Jet Series 900), marketed as the CRJ900 - maximum of 90 passenger seats
- CL-600-2E25 (Regional Jet Series 1000), marketed as the CRJ1000 - maximum of 104 passenger seats
- "Bombardier CRJ Series Website". Bombardier. April 23, 2019.
- Max Kingsley Jones (4 Oct 2018). "ANALYSIS: Challenger 600 marks 40 years in business". Flightglobal.
- "Bombardier Launches New Innovative 50-Seater Aircraft" (Press release). Bombardier. February 6, 2019.
- "More comfort for more customers: 1,600 new premium seats added" (Press release). United Airlines. February 6, 2019.
- Media related to Bombardier CRJ at Wikimedia Commons
article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.