|Kentucky Beer Cheese Festival|
|Location(s)||Winchester, Kentucky, United States |
|Sponsors||Shop Local Kentucky, Clark Regional Medical Center, Ale-8-One, Clark County Farm Bureau, and others |
|Website||Winchester Beer Cheese Festival|
The Kentucky Beer Cheese Festival is a celebration of beer cheese, an original and unique Kentucky delicacy.  The annual Beer Cheese Festival is a one-day summertime event  held in downtown Winchester, Kentucky,   birthplace of beer cheese. The first Beer Cheese Festival took place in June 2009 and was attended by more than 8,000 people.  In 2016, nearly 20,000 people attended. 
The event features a competition among amateur and commercial beer cheese makers, as well as live music, art and craft displays, a beer "garden" and traditional festival foods.  Festival attendees can also sample and vote for their favorite beer cheese to win a People's Choice Award. 
Mental Floss included the Beer Cheese Festival in their list of "12 Highly Specific (and Extremely Delicious) Food Festivals."  Mashable included the Beer Cheese Festival in their list of "14 food festivals that show how serious America is about food." 
- "Home - Beer Cheese Festival". beercheesefestival.com. Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- "Beer Cheese for the Win". The Wall Street Journal. January 30, 2015.
- Rizzo, Cailey. "14 food festivals that show how serious America is about food". mashable.com. Mashable, Inc. Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- "The Ultimate Southern Adventure: Kentucky". National Geographic. September 12, 2016.
- "Beer Cheese Love: Discovering a Kentucky Tradition". Paste Magazine. February 26, 2015.
- "First Beer Cheese Festival draws 8,000 visitors". Central Kentucky News. June 18, 2009.
- "Thousands attend 8th annual Beer Cheese Festival in Winchester". WKYT TV. June 11, 2016.
- "Beer cheese: A central Kentucky staple you'd love". Gaylord Herald Times. December 13, 2016.
- "Winchester Beer Cheese Festival". Kentucky Monthly Magazine. June 11, 2016.
- "A One-of-a-Kind Beer Cheese Spectacular at the Beer Cheese Festival". Resort sand Lodges. June 1, 2016.
- "On The Road With RL Reeves Jr: Jean Bell Is The Queen Of Kentucky Beer Cheese". Chowpapi. July 1, 2016.
- "12 Highly Specific (and Extremely Delicious) Food Festivals". Mental Floss Magazine. February 9, 2017.