|Founded||Killaloe, Ontario (1978)|
|Headquarters||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
BeaverTails ( French: Queues de Castor) is a Canadian-based chain of pastry stands operated by BeaverTails Canada Inc. Its namesake products are fried dough pastries, individually hand stretched to resemble beaver's tails. 
The chain originated in Killaloe, Ontario in 1978 and opened its first permanent store in Ottawa two years later. By 2018, it had 140 franchise and license locations in five countries: Canada ( the Maritimes, Newfoundland and Labrador, Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta, British Columbia and Quebec, where the franchise is called "Queues de Castor"), the United States, the United Arab Emirates, Mexico, France, and Japan. 
BeaverTails began when Grant and Pam Hooker turned their family recipe for fried dough into a corporate business.  They sold their first pastries at the Killaloe Craft and Community Fair in 1978. Two years later, they opened the first BeaverTails stand in the Byward Market in Ottawa. 
The BeaverTails pastry is similar to other fried dough pastries and is topped with a choice of sweet condiments and confections, such as whipped cream, banana slices, crumbled oreos, cinnamon sugar, and chocolate hazelnut. BeaverTails Canada Inc. through franchising currently operates over 100 BeaverTails and Queues de Castor stands worldwide. 
BeaverTails also offers savoury products including poutine and BeaverDogs and a range of ice cream, gelato, and cold drinks. 
BeaverTails received media attention in the US and Canada when it was served at the Canadian embassy during the first inauguration of U.S. President Barack Obama. The product was also mentioned in newscasts during the lead-up to his visit to Ottawa on February 19, 2009, as an example of how Canadian businesses were participating. While in town, he stopped at the ByWard Market on his way to the Ottawa International Airport to buy a BeaverTails pastry. One variation of the product was called the "Obama Tail", in honour of the visit. 
- List of Canadian restaurant chains
- List of coffeehouse chains
- List of doughnut shops
- List of doughnut varieties
- Legaspi, Andre (2007). Frommer's Montreal Day by Day. Wiley. p. 140. ISBN 0-470-06931-7. Retrieved 2011-02-02.
- "Store list". www.beavertails.com. Retrieved 2018-08-28.
- International Business Opportunities Centre[ permanent dead link]
- Kubacki, Maria (February 14, 2006). "Deep-fried icon of the valley as Canadian as ... the beaver". Ottawa Citizen. Archived from the original on September 5, 2015. Retrieved August 1, 2012.
- "Products | BeaverTails". beavertails.com. Retrieved 2018-08-28.
- "CANADIAN TRADE-MARK DATA - application no. 0686841". Retrieved 2010-09-03.
- "CTV Ottawa - Obama stops to shop in Ottawa's Byward Market". Ottawa.ctv.ca. Retrieved 2011-02-03.