Beau Monde seasoning Information
Beau Monde seasoning is a seasoning mixture. Basic versions are composed of salt, onion powder and celery powder.  Some versions include additional ingredients such as garlic,  clove, bay leaf, nutmeg, allspice, mace and others.  The company Spice Islands manufactures a version of the seasoning and owns the trademark to the name.  
The origin of beau monde seasoning appears to be uncertain. 
- Beau Monde at Spice Islands
- Whaley, Emily (1998-01-10). Mrs. Whaley Entertains: Advice, Opinions, and 100 Recipes from a Charleston Kitchen. p. 117. ISBN 9781565127821.
- Lovegren, Sylvia (June 2005). Fashionable Food: Seven Decades of Food Fads. ISBN 9780226494074. Retrieved 5 January 2015.
- Redmond, John (2010-02-11). The Book of Irish Golf. p. 214. ISBN 9781455601431.
- "What is Beau Monde Seasoning?". wiseGEEK. Retrieved 6 January 2015.
- Libby, Nina (February 18, 2009). "What is Beau Monde: Use This Seasoning in a Dip". Mother Earth Living. Retrieved 5 January 2015.
- "Beau Monde - Spice Islands". Spice Islands. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
- Moyer, Steve (July/August 2014). "Ernest Hemingway's Hamburger Recipe Was Nothing Like His Famously Spare Prose". Humanities. Retrieved 5 January 2015.
|This spice-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|