|Bear River State Park|
Visitor center exhibits
|Location||Evanston, Uinta, Wyoming, United States|
BEAR RIVER STATE PARK Latitude and Longitude:
|Area||324 acres (131 ha) |
|Elevation||6,799 ft (2,072 m) |
|Visitors||266,646 (in 2015) |
|Operator||Wyoming Division of State Parks and Historic Sites|
|Website||Bear River State Park|
Bear River State Park is a public recreation area straddling the Bear River on the east side of the city of Evanston, Wyoming. The 324-acre (131 ha) state park was established in 1991 and is managed by Wyoming Division of State Parks and Historic Sites.  
The park offers picnicking and a visitors center. Wildlife viewing includes a small herd of captive bison and elk. The park is at the eastern terminus of the Bear River Greenway, a trail system developed by the city that connects the park with downtown Evanston.  Other hiking opportunities include 1.2 miles (1.9 km) of paved trail, an arched footbridge that crosses the river, and 1.7 miles (2.7 km) of packed gravel trails. Trails are used for cross-country skiing in winter. Park events include the annual Bear River Rendezvous held the weekend before Labor Day. 
- "Bear River State Park". Wyoming Places. Wyoming State Library. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- "Table 1. Facilities managed by Wyoming State Parks, Historic Sites and Trails" (PDF). SOAR 2021. Wyoming Department of State Parks and Cultural Resources. p. 12. Retrieved March 15, 2017.
- "Visitor Use Program". Wyoming State Parks, Historic Sites & Trails. 2015. p. 5. Retrieved August 18, 2017.
- "Bear River State Park". Wyoming State Parks, Historic Sites & Trails. State of Wyoming. Retrieved August 18, 2017.
- "Bear River State Park". Protected Planet. IUCN. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
- "Bear River Greenway Brochure" (PDF). The B.E.A.R. Project, Inc. Retrieved June 13, 2016.
- "Bear River State Park Brochure" (PDF). Wyoming Department of State Parks and Cultural Resources. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- Bear River State Park Wyoming State Parks, Historic Sites & Trails
- Bear River State Park Brochure & Map Wyoming State Parks, Historic Sites & Trails
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to
Bear River State Park.