|Bayhealth Medical Center|
|Location||Dover, Delaware, United States|
|Emergency department||Trauma center Level III|
Adult Level III
|Lists||Hospitals in Delaware|
Bayhealth Medical Center operates two hospitals: Bayhealth Kent General in Dover and Bayhealth Milford Memorial in Milford. In addition, it also operates the Bayhealth Emergency Center, Smyrna in Smyrna. Bayhealth Medical Center also operates several outpatient facilities across central and southern Delaware. 
Bayhealth Medical Center has a total of 316 beds. Inpatient services include a birthing room and cardiovascular and cancer services. Bayhealth also offers numerous outpatient services, patient and family support services, community outreach, and imaging services.  Kent General and Milford Memorial both have a 24-hour emergency department with a Level III trauma center. In addition, Bayhealth Emergency Center in Smyrna has a 24-hour emergency department. 
In 1921, the Dover Rotary Club launched a fund drive to build a hospital in Dover. The site was chosen in 1925 and Kent General Hospital was incorporated. The hospital opened in 1927. Over the years, Kent General Hospital has undergone numerous expansions and service additions to accommodate increasing admissions and to offer better services. The first cardiac surgery was performed at Kent General in 2004. Milford Memorial Hospital opened in 1938 and has undergone numerous expansions and improvements, including the addition of a cancer center in 2002 and an enlarged emergency services department in 2004. The Bayhealth Cancer Institute opened in 2008. In 2009, plans were made to replace Milford Memorial Hospital at its current site. 
On May 27, 2016, Bayhealth Medical Center broke ground on a new hospital campus at a new site in Milford that would replace Milford Memorial Hospital. The six-story hospital, which is to cost between $275 million and $300 million, is expected to be open in 2019.  The current Milford Memorial Hospital will be converted by Nationwide Health Services into a multi-use healthcare-focused community that would include a nursing home. 
- "Hospitals & Facilities". Bayhealth. Archived from the original on 2014-05-25. Retrieved June 21, 2014.
- "Bayhealth Medical Center Stats & Services". U.S. News and World Report. Retrieved June 21, 2014.
- "Emergency Services". Bayhealth. Archived from the original on 2014-05-23. Retrieved June 21, 2014.
- "Bayhelath History". Bayhealth. Archived from the original on 2014-10-14. Retrieved June 21, 2014.
- Rini, Jen (May 27, 2016). "Bayhealth breaks ground on Milford campus". The News Journal. Wilmington, DE. Retrieved August 8, 2017.
- "Re-imagining Clarke Avenue". Bayhealth. Retrieved August 8, 2017.