|Member of the
Missouri House of Representatives|
from the 42nd district
January 2013 – January 2019
|Preceded by||Leonard Hughes IV|
|Succeeded by||Jeff Porter (Elect)|
|Member of the
U.S. House of Representatives|
from Missouri's 99th district
January 2011 – January 2013
|Succeeded by||Andrew Koenig|
|Born||December 20, 1975|
|Residence||High Hill, Missouri|
|Alma mater||University of Missouri|
Bart Korman is an American businessman and politician from the state of Missouri. A Republican, Korman was first elected to the Missouri House of Representatives from what was then Missouri's 99th District in November 2010, and re-elected each two years through 2016 from the 42nd District, unopposed except in 2014. He represents Montgomery County and adjacent portions of Warren and Saint Charles counties. He was term-limited in 2018 and Republican Jeff Porter was elected to succeed him. Korman also works as a land surveyor and engineer, and is an auctioneer for his family's auction business.  
- "Representative Bart Korman". Missouri House of Representatives. Retrieved June 12, 2018.
- "Bart Korman". Ballotpedia. Retrieved June 12, 2018.
- "State of Missouri - General Election, November 08, 2016". Missouri Secretary of State. December 12, 2016. Retrieved June 16, 2018.
- "State of Missouri - General Election, November 06, 2012". Missouri Secretary of State. December 5, 2012. Retrieved June 16, 2018.
- "State of Missouri General Election November 2, 2010" (PDF). Missouri Secretary of State. November 30, 2010. p. 14. Retrieved June 16, 2018.