|Location||Border of Morris, Connecticut and Litchfield, Connecticut|
BANTAM LAKE Latitude and Longitude:
|Primary inflows||Bantam River|
|Primary outflows||Bantam River|
|Max. length||2.32 miles (3.73 km)|
|Max. width||1.47 miles (2.37 km)|
|Surface area||947 acres (383 ha)  |
|Average depth||14.3 feet (4.4 m) |
|Max. depth||25 feet (7.6 m) |
|Residence time||108 days |
|Surface elevation||892 feet (272 m) |
Bantam Lake is the largest natural lake in Connecticut, covering 947 acres (383 ha) in the towns of Morris and Litchfield. Much of the land at the northern end of the lake, including the peninsula of Marsh Point, is protected by the White Memorial Foundation and home to a wide array of bird species.  It is lined by campgrounds,  camps for kids and has facilities for various water sports.  The lake also has two public beaches, Morris Town Beach  and Sandy Beach. 
It is home to the Bantam Lake Ski Club,  the oldest, continuously operating water ski club in the United States, as well as the Litchfield Hills Rowing Club  which offers Summer and Fall (high school) and Masters programs.
- "Bantam Lake". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Bantam Lake" (PDF). Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection. September 2011. Retrieved December 10, 2018.
- "Bantam Lake Boat Launch". Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection. May 3, 2018. Retrieved December 10, 2018.
- "Water-Quality Characteristics of Selected Public Recreational Lakes and Ponds in Connecticut" (PDF). U.S. Geological Survey. 1995. p. 37. Retrieved December 10, 2018.
- "Bantam Lake". Connecticut Office of Tourism. Retrieved 15 September 2014.
- "White Memorial Foundation Family Campgrounds". White Memorial Conservation Center, Inc. Archived from the original on 29 August 2014. Retrieved 15 September 2014.
- "Town of Morris Connecticut". www.townofmorrisct.com. Retrieved 2016-09-15.
- "Bantam Lake Protective Association – Connecticut's Largest Natural Lake". bantamlakect.com. Retrieved 2016-09-15.