|Course(s)||Wildfire Golf Club|
(Palmer / Faldo)
|Length||6,568 yd (6,006 m) |
Stroke play - 72 holes|
(54 holes in 2011)
|Prize fund||$1.5 million|
|Tournament record score|
|Aggregate||261 Kim Sei-young (2016)|
|To par||−27 as above|
The Bank of Hope Founders Cup is a women's professional golf tournament on the LPGA Tour in Phoenix, Arizona. It debuted in 2011 at the Wildfire Golf Club at JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort and Spa. The tournament is designed as a tribute to the founders of the LPGA.
In 2011, using a unique format conducted for the first time in LPGA history, the players did not receive a cash payout. Instead, the tournament donated half of the $1 million tournament purse to charity and the other half to individual charities chosen by the top-10 finishers. All players who made the cut received a portion of the purse in the form of virtual earnings that were attributed to them for purposes of the LPGA official money list. 
In 2012, the tournament expanded from three days to four days, and an actual cash purse was instituted.
- 2011– 13: RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup
- 2014– 16: JTBC Founders Cup
- 2017: Bank of Hope Founders Cup
|Course||Palmer (back nine)||Faldo (back nine)|
- The average elevation of the course is approximately 1,700 feet (520 m) above sea level. 
- The tournament course utilizes the back nines of the Arnold Palmer and Nick Faldo courses,  respectively, from various tees. 
|Year||Dates||Champion||Country||Winning score||To par||Margin
|Purse ( $)1||Winner's
|2019||Mar 21–24||Ko Jin-young||South Korea||65-72-64-65=266||−22||1 stroke||1,500,000||225,000|
|2018||Mar 15–18||Inbee Park||South Korea||68-71-63-67=269||−19||5 strokes||1,500,000||225,000|
|2017||Mar 16–19||Anna Nordqvist||Sweden||67-67-61-68=263||−25||2 strokes||1,500,000||225,000|
|2016||Mar 17–20||Kim Sei-young||South Korea||63-66-70-62=261||−27||5 strokes||1,500,000||225,000|
|2015||Mar 19–22||Kim Hyo-joo||South Korea||65-69-66-67=267||−21||3 strokes||1,500,000||225,000|||
|2014||Mar 20–23||Karrie Webb (2)||Australia||66-71-69-63=269||−19||1 stroke||1,500,000||225,000|||
|2013||Mar 14–17||Stacy Lewis||United States||68-65-68-64=265||−23||3 strokes||1,500,000||225,000|||
|2012||Mar 15–18||Yani Tseng||Taiwan||65-70-67-68=270||−18||1 stroke||1,500,000||225,000|||
|2011||Mar 18–20||Karrie Webb||Australia||71-67-66=204||−12||1 stroke||1,000,000||200,000|||
1 In 2011, $500,000 of the purse went LPGA-USGA Girls Golf and $500,000 went to the top-10 finishers’ designated charities.
All winnings were attributed to the players for purposes of the 2011 LPGA Official money list.
|2017||Anna Nordqvist||61 (−11)||3rd|
- "RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup – Course info". LPGA. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- "JTBC Named Title Sponsor of LPGA Founders Cup in Phoenix". LPGA. March 10, 2014. Retrieved March 10, 2014.
- "Player Charity Donations Increased for RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup". LPGA. February 11, 2011. Retrieved March 11, 2013.
- "Google Maps image". Google maps.com. Retrieved February 26, 2012.
- "36-hole course map" (PDF). Wildfire Golf Club. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- "Scorecards" (PDF). Wildfire Golf Club. Retrieved March 12, 2013.