|Full name||Austin Bold Football Club|
|Founded||August 9, 2017|
|Head coach||Marcelo Serrano|
Bobby Epstein, chairman of the Circuit of the Americas, has led the ownership group after becoming majority owner 2017. He is currently involved in a public relations battle with Anthony Precourt who has been sanctioned by Major League Soccer to create a franchise in Austin after selling his stake amid controversy in the Columbus Crew. Epstein hopes to build up his franchise fan base and use public perception and city government to keep Precourt from founding a team, perhaps purchasing the franchise rights himself. Epstein has been criticized for his tactics, including hiring petition campaigners who are accused of lying to the public.   
- As of December 12, 2018[ citation needed]
- Includes USL regular season, USL playoffs, U.S. Open Cup. Excludes friendlies.
|Marcelo Augusto Silva Serrano||Brazil||August 3, 2018||present||0||0||0||0||—|
- "USL Announces Return to Austin in 2019". Retrieved August 9, 2017.
- "Austin pro soccer franchise will roll in 2019 in 5,000-seat COTA venue". Retrieved August 9, 2017.
- "Austin Bold FC Hosts Official Launch". Retrieved August 3, 2018.
- Bils, Chris. "Austin Bold FC breaks ground on stadium, signs former Liga MX midfielder". Austin American-Statesman.
- "Austin PAC Under Fire for Transphobic Comments, Racist Campaign Ad". Retrieved November 13, 2018.
- FOX. "Austin PAC says they mistakenly used 'racist' frog in ad against Adler". KTBC. Retrieved November 13, 2018.
- FOX. "Caught on Video: Petitioners giving misinformation about MLS stadium deal". KTBC. Retrieved November 13, 2018.