The depot at Arkadelphia in February 2017 with the Amtrak station fenced off.
|Location||798 South 5th Street|
Arkadelphia, AR 71923
ARKADELPHIA (AMTRAK STATION) Latitude and Longitude:
|Line(s)||Union Pacific Railroad|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Connections||South Central Arkansas Transit|
|Station code||Amtrak code: ARK|
|Passengers (2017)||1,390  18.1%|
Missouri Pacific Railroad Depot-Arkadelphia
|Location||Arkadelphia, Arkansas, USA|
|MPS||Historic Railroad Depots of Arkansas MPS|
|NRHP reference #||92000599|
|Added to NRHP||June 11, 1992|
Arkadelphia is an Amtrak train station located at 798 S. Fifth Street in Arkadelphia, Arkansas, in the restored Missouri Pacific Railroad station. Arkadelphia is a stop for the Texas Eagle.  The station also serves as the headquarters for the regional transit agency.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2017, State of Arkansas" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2017. Retrieved 16 December 2017.
Media related to Arkadelphia (Amtrak station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak Texas Eagle Stations - Arkadelphia, AR
- Amtrak – Stations – Arkadelphia, AR
- Arkadelphia Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Arkadelphia (ARK)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)
- Clark County Listings at the National Register of Historic Places
|This Arkansas train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a property in Clark County, Arkansas on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|