This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. ( Learn how and when to remove these template messages)( Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Jurisdiction||Arizona, United States|
|Headquarters||5000 West Carefree Highway|
Phoenix, Arizona 85086-5000
|Annual budget||$117.6 million (FY2018) |
|Parent agency||Arizona Game and Fish Commission |
The Arizona Game and Fish Department is a state agency of Arizona, headquartered in Phoenix.  The agency is tasked with conserving, enhancing, and restoring Arizona's diverse wildlife resources and habitats through aggressive protection and management programs. It also provides wildlife resources and watercraft and off-highway vehicle recreation.
The Arizona Game and Fish Department has developed a "Comprehensive Wildlife Conservation Strategy" (CWCS)—a 10-year vision for managing Arizona’s fish, wildlife and natural habitats, input and partnerships with various agency cooperators, sportsman and recreational groups, conservation organizations, special interest groups, Native American tribes, county and municipal governments, and the general public.
Arizona is home to more than 900 animal species and 50 million public acres of natural land. The Arizona Wildlife Viewing Program strives to manage wildlife while providing for the responsible recreational use of the resource. Much of the support for the program comes from the Heritage Fund, a fund started in 1990 by Arizona voters to further conservation efforts in the state. Funding comes from Arizona Lottery ticket sales.
The Arizona Game and Fish Department produces Arizona Wildlife Views magazine and television show.
- List of law enforcement agencies in Arizona
- Game Warden
- Ben Avery Shooting Facility
- List of State Fish and Wildlife Management Agencies in the U.S.
- "Arizona Game and Fish Department | FY2018 Budget". Arizona Game and Fish Department. Retrieved 25 December 2018.
- "Arizona Game and Fish Department | Commission". Arizona Game and Fish Department. Retrieved 25 December 2018.
- "Arizona Game and Fish Department | Agency Directory & Contact Information". Arizona Game and Fish Department. Retrieved 25 December 2018.