This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (October 2009)
|Education in the United States|
United States portal
Ratification of the Arizona Constitution created the Arizona Department of Public Education. ADE is led by the state Superintendent of Public Instruction, an elected position.  The current superintendent is Diane Douglas. 
On April 19, 2018, the Arizona Educators United organized a vote to walkout on April 26, 2018 if a list of demands were not met by the governor. 
- " ADE: Driving Directions Archived May 13, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.." Arizona Department of Education. Retrieved on May 6, 2009.
- "OVERVIEW | Arizona Department of Education". www.azed.gov. Retrieved 2015-12-16.
- "Superintendent — The Official Website of the Arizona State Department of Education". www.azed.gov. Retrieved 2015-12-16.
- https://www.azregents.edu/about/board-members Arizona Board of Regents, Board Members
- "Arizona #RedForEd teacher walkout: What we know now". azcentral. Retrieved 2018-04-21.
|This article relating to education in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|