|Slogan||Transportation for Everyone|
|Service area||Addison County, Vermont and express service to adjacent counties|
|Service type||bus service, paratransit, express bus service|
|Routes||6 (3 local, 3 between-town commuters)|
|Destinations||Various local points in Middlebury, Vergennes, Bristol, and express service to Rutland and Burlington|
|Hubs||1 (Merchant's Row in downtown Middlebury)|
|Annual ridership||172,395 (2012)|
|Chief executive||Jim Moulton|
Addison County Transit Resources (ACTR) is the public transportation provider primarily serving Addison County in western Vermont. Their bus service currently has 3 in-county routes: the Middlebury Shuttle, the Tri-Town Shuttle, and the Snow Bowl Shuttle (serving towns and ski areas in the adjacent Green Mountains).  They also have 3 commuter routes: the Rutland Connector serving Rutland (joint venture with "The Bus"), and the two others, the 116 Commuter and the Burlington Link Express - the latter which is a joint venture with CCTA - serving the Burlington metropolitan area. Deviations of up to 1/2 mile may be provided if called for ahead of time. 
ACTR had a ridership of 172,395 in fiscal year 2012, a growth of 10.6% from fiscal year 2011. 
- Middlebury Shuttle
- Tri-Town Shuttle
- Snow Bowl Shuttle
- Rutland Connector (co-op with MVRTD "The Bus")
- 116 Commuter (express bus to Burlington by way of VT Route 116)
- Burlington Link Express (co-op with Green Mountain Transit)
- Free fare within "fare free zone", defined as the Middlebury Shuttle and short portions of all other routes
- $1 per one-way trip
- $9 for 10-ride pass
- $30 for unlimited local ride monthly pass
- $2 for Rutland Connector and 116 Commuter
- $18 for Rutland Connector 10-ride pass
- $60 for Rutland Connector monthly pass
- $20 for 116 Commuter 10-ride pass
- $75 for 116 Commuter monthly pass
- Half-price discount for children aged 6–17, ADA certified and seniors age 60 and over
- Official Page, Addison County Transit Resources. Retrieved 2013-07-01.
- Rider's Guide, Addison County Transit Resources.
- Cities Covered, Google Maps. Retrieved 2015-01-23.
- ACTR Campaign Annual Report, Fiscal Year 2012, Addison County Transit Resources. Retrieved 2013-07-01.
- Rider's Guide, Addison County Transit Resources. Retrieved 2013-07-01.