|Submission declined on 28 September 2019 by talk). (|
Please see the previous review, and do what it says.
Declined by 2 months ago. Last edited by Dr Paco 23 days ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
|Submission declined on 15 July 2019 by talk). (|
This submission appears to read more like an advertisement than an entry in an encyclopedia. Encyclopedia articles need to be written from a neutral point of view, and should refer to a range of independent, reliable, published sources, not just to materials produced by the creator of the subject being discussed. This is important so that the article can meet Wikipedia's verifiability policy and the notability of the subject can be established. If you still feel that this subject is worthy of inclusion in Wikipedia, please rewrite your submission to comply with these policies.
Declined by 4 months ago.
This submission does not appear to be written in the formal tone expected of an encyclopedia article. Entries should be written from a neutral point of view, and should refer to a range of independent, reliable, published sources. Please rewrite your submission in a more encyclopedic format. Please make sure to avoid peacock terms that promote the subject.
- Comment: This reads more like a press kit summary rather than a neutral article. It needs to be rewritten in the form of typical films here. The external references and links don't need to sit out there and not be connected to the article. The reception is only the good parts of the film as taglines from critics and is not neutral at all. AngusWOOF (bark • sniff) 16:58, 15 July 2019 (UTC)
|Directed by||Nicolas Blies et Stéphane Hueber-Blies (aka Blies brothers)|
|Screenplay by||Nicolas Blies et Stéphane Hueber-Blies (aka Blies brothers)|
a_BAHN Mélusine Productions Webspider Productions Camera Talk Productions
Zero Impunity is a social impact film by Nicolas Blies and Stéphane Hueber-Blies (aka the Blies brothers), co-directed with Denis Lambert. The film premiered at the Thessaloniki International Film Festival, the Annecy International Animation Film Festival, the São Paulo International Film Festival (Mostra), the Bucheon International Animation Festival (BIAF) and the Moscow International Film Festival.
Zero Impunity was initiated and conceptualized by Marion Guth and the director duo Nicolas Blies and Stéphane Hueber-Blies between 2015 and 2016. The film was developed on the basis of investigative reports carried out as part of the film. Zero Impunity was launched on January 3, 2017 with the publication of six investigative reports on Médiapart (France) and 10 media partners in Europe, North Africa and Middle East. The production of the feature-length documentary runs throughout 2017. New sequences were shot between September 2017 and December 2017 in Ukraine, Jordan, United States and France.The film made its world premiere in March 2019 at the Thessaloniki International Film Festival  before being in official competition at the Annecy International Animation Film Festival in June 2019. Le Figaro identifies the film as "a punching film" that "left Annecy speechless" .
- Title: Zero Impunity
- Authors: Nicolas Blies, Stéphane Hueber-Blies (the Blies Brothers)
- Directors: Nicolas Blies, Stéphane Hueber-Blies (the Blies Brothers)
- Co-director of the animation: Denis Lambert
- YouPress journalists: Leïla Minano, Hélène Molinari, Delphine Bauer, Cécile Andrzejewski, Sophie Tardy-Joubert, Justine Brabant, Ariane Puccini, Ilioné Schultz, Anne-Laure Pineau
- Artistic collaboration: Olivier Crouzel
- Editing: Aurélien Guégan
- Sound design: Mélissa Petitjean
- Music: Holland Andrews
- Producers: Marion Guth, Stéphan Roelants, François Le Gall, Louise Génis-Cosserat
- Production companies: a_BAHN (Luxembourg), Mélusine Productions (Luxembourg), Camera Talk Productions (France), Webspider Productions (France)
- With the support of Film Fund Luxembourg, CNC (Centre National de la Cinématographie)
- Budget: €2 million
- Country of Origin: Luxembourg
- Language: French, English, Arabic, Ukrainian
- Format: color - 1.85
- Genre: animated documentary film
- Duration: 1 h 33 min
- Shooting dates: 2017, 2018
- Locations: France, United States, Ukraine, Jordan
Nominations and awards
The film made its world premiere in March 2019 in Thessaloniki International Film Festival (Greece) before being in official competition at Annecy Film Festival (France) . Since its release, Zero Impunity has been selected in many major festivals including São Paulo International Film Festival, the Amiens International Film Festival and the Bucheon International Animation Festival.
|Thessaloniki International Film Festival ||Greece||2019||Official Competition|
|FICAM ||Morocco||2019||Official Selection|
|Lucca Film Festival ||Italia||2019||Official Competition|
|Moscow International Film Festival ||Russia||2019||Official Selection|
|Molodist KIFF ||Ukraine||2019||Official Selection|
|Annecy Film Festival ||France||2019||Official Competition|
|Québec City Film Festival ||Canada||2019||Official Competition|
|Freedom Film Festival||Malaysia||2019||Official Selection|
|Madrid International Contemporary Animation Festival||Spain||2019||Official Selection|
|FIFF Namur||Belgium||2019||Official Selection|
|VIEW Festival||Italia||2019||Official Selection|
|Cambridge Film Festival||UK||2019||Official Competition|
|Bucheon International Animation Festival (BIAF)||South Korea||2019||Official Competition|
|Festival du Film Politique Porto-Vecchio (Audience AWARD)||France||2019||Official Competition|
|São Paulo International Film Festival||Brazil||2019||Official Competition|
|Mostra de Valencia ||Spain||2019||Official Selection|
|FIFF Tübingen||Germany||2019||Official Competition|
|Amiens International Film Festival||France||2019||Official Selection|
|Panorama of the European Film||Egypt||2019||Official Selection|
- ScreenDaily "A wide-ranging, eye-opening film, it should attract the attention of serious-minded audiences willing to confront the subject matter and previously supportive of animation titles ranging from Waltz With Bashir to Another Day Of Life."
- The Hollywood Reporter "[An] eye-opening animated documentary..."
- Eye For Film "Western documentary regulars may feel as though they are in familiar territory at the start of the film, which begins by focusing on Syria - but soon the violence considered will come a lot closer to home."
- "Zero Impunity: contre l'impunité des violences sexuelles dans les conflits armés". www.mediapart.fr. Retrieved 3 July 2019..
- "Zero Impunity". Retrieved 2019-07-04.
- "Zero Impunity : lorsque l'animation se transforme en un documentaire glaçant". www.lefigaro.fr. 2019-06-16. Retrieved 2019-07-04.
- "Le Fipa 2017 met l'engagement au cœur de son palmarès". Télérama.fr (in French). Retrieved 2019-07-04.
- Sepulveda, Elsa. "Palmarès du 30e Fipa". www.mediakwest.com (in French). Retrieved 2019-07-04.
- CITIA, ©. "Annecy > Programme > Index". www.annecy.org. Retrieved 2019-07-04.
- "Zero Impunity". Retrieved 2019-07-04.
- "Film". fifdh.org. Retrieved 2019-09-30.
- "Zero Impunity". Ficam. Retrieved 2019-07-04.
- Chiaro, Matteo Del. "zero-impunity". Lucca Film Festival (in Italian). Retrieved 2019-07-04.
- "ZERO INPUNITY :: Film catalogue :: Moscow International Film Festival". moscowfilmfestival.ru. Retrieved 2019-07-04.
- "Zero Impunity (Нульова безкарність) | 48th Kyiv IFF Molodist | Molodist Kyiv International Film Festival". Кінофестиваль Молодість Україна. 2017-10-19. Retrieved 2019-07-04.
- dominique (2019-07-17). "Zero Impunity". Fantoche (in German). Retrieved 2019-09-30.
- "Zero Impunity". Festival de cinéma de la ville de québec. Retrieved 2019-09-30.
- "Zero Impunity - FFF2019 Programme, FFF2019 Sep 28th". Freedom Film Network. 2019-08-19. Retrieved 2019-09-30.
- "LES FILMS". Festival International du Film Francophone de Namur (in French). Retrieved 2019-09-30.
- (Jean-Paul-Lottier). "Freedom gagne le grand prix du jury au festival du film politique de Porto-Vecchio". Corse Net Infos - Pure player corse (in French). Retrieved 2019-11-07.
- "Secció Informativa". Mostra de València (in Catalan). Retrieved 2019-09-30.
- "Zero Impunity". FRANZÖSISCHE FILMTAGE TÜBINGEN-STUTTGART (in German). Retrieved 2019-10-02.
- "Panorama - ZERO IMPUNITY". www.panoramaeurofilm.com. Retrieved 2019-11-07.
- Zero Impunity (2019), retrieved 2019-07-16
- Hunter2019-06-03T10:10:00+01:00, Allan. "'Zero Impunity': Annecy Review". Screen. Retrieved 2019-07-04.
- "'Zero Impunity': Film Review | Annecy 2019". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2019-07-04.
- "Zero Impunity (2019) Movie Review from Eye for Film". www.eyeforfilm.co.uk. Retrieved 2019-07-16.
|Review waiting, please be patient.
This may take 3 months or more, since drafts are reviewed in no specific order. There are 3,546 pending submissions waiting for review.