|• Type||State Government & Central Government|
|• Body||Village Panchayat|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Telephone code||(+91) 2475|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-MH|
|Vehicle registration||MH 25|
|Lok Sabha Constituency||Osmanabad|
|Vidhan Sabha Constituency||Omerga|
There is a Math in the village known as 'Karibasaveshwar Math'. Yenegur is famous for a market centre for a trade of livestock.. Every monday falls a weekly bazaar for foodgrain, cloth, vegetable and livestock
According to the 2011 census, Yenegur had a population of 6,747., out of which 3,409 are males and 3,338 are females. Total 4,656 literate people, out of which 2,552 are male and 2,104 are female
Marathi is the native and most widely spoken language of the village. Urdu and Kannada are also spoken by some people.
Yenegur is well connected by roads. All time Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation buses are available to reach the village.
New National Highway NH-548B Mantha-Selu-Pathari-Sonpeth-Parali-Ambajogai-Latur-Ausa-Omerga-Yenegur-Murum-Alur-Akkalkot-Nagansur-Vijayapura-Athani-Chikhodi-Sankeshwar-Gotur(Karnataka) passes nearby Yenegur.
Yenegur is not connected by railway. The nearest railway station is Solapur which is 65 Km from Yenegur.
- District Census Handbook Osmanabad
- "Assembly Constituencies-Post delimitation: Maharashtra: Osmanabad District" (PDF). National Informatics Centre, Government of India. Archived from the original (PDF) on 5 May 2013.
- Maharashtra Remote Sensing Application Centre (M.R.S.A.C.)- Villages in Omerga Taluka
- Osmanabad District Map
- Survey Of India- Osmanabad District Map
- 2001 Census Village code for Yenegur= 03657700, "2001 Census of India: List of Villages by Tehsil: Maharashtra" (PDF). Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. p. 708. Archived (PDF) from the original on 13 November 2011.
- Latitude and Longitude of Yenegur
- District wise Locatin of PHCs
- Important livestock markets in the State- Department of Animal Husbandry, Government of Maharashtra (India)
- New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India
- Details of National Highways (NHs) as on 31.03.2019
- New national highways notifications dated Jan, 2017
- National highways substitution notification