|Submission declined on 25 November 2018 by talk). (|
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of people). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 9 months ago. Last edited by CASSIOPEIA 3 months ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
Xianke Zhang (张贤科, born 1941) is a Chinese mathematician, professor and author at the Shenzhen Graduate School of Harbin Institute of Technology...
Zhang was among the first professors in China to join the renown Southern University of Science and Technology (SusTech). Before that, he was a professor in Tsinghua University for 14 years. He moved to the Shenzhen Graduate School of Harbin Institute of Technology in 2016.
Zhang was made a Visiting Scholar at the University of Maryland in the United States in 1987 until 1987. He became a Professor at Tsuing Hua University in China in 1993, a post he left in 2011. Zhang was also made a Scientist at the Abdus Salam International Cemtre for Theoretical Physics in Italy in 1991, before being appointed the Senior Scientist in 1999. He still holds this position.
Contribution in Chinese Education
Zhang is known in particular for his artistic integration of traditional culture into teaching. He is the author of several well-known mathematics textbooks, including Introduction to Algebra Number Theory (代数数论导引), Advanced Algebra (高等代数学), Advanced Linear Algebra (高等线性代数), Elementary Number Theory (初等数论). He is also the author of Advanced Algebra Method(高等代数解题方法) and Famous Greek Problems and Modern Mathematics (古希腊命题与现代数学)
- 'National Natural Science' Award (China, 1989)
- 'Chinese PhD for Distinguished Contribution' Award (China, 1991) (“做出突出贡献的中国博士学位获得者”奖)
- 'Advancing Science Award - Chinese Academy of Science' (China, 1988)
Zhang has received multiple from the city of Beijing, province of Anhui, Qsing Hua University, University of Science and Technology of china, China Baowu Steel Group.
On Number Fields of Type (L, L, …, L) , Scientia Sinica, A27(1984), No. 10, 1018-1026; (the author of the followings is Zhang Xianke unless otherwise specified)
Cyclic Quartic Fields and Genus Theory of Their Subfields, J. Number Theory, 18 (1984), No.3, 350-355;
A Simple Construction of Genus Fields of Abelian Number Fields, Proceed. of American Math. Soc. 94(1985), No.3. 393-395;
Determination of algebraic function fields of type (2, 2, …, 2) with class number one, Sci. Sinica Ser. A31(1988), no.8, 908-915;
Ten Formulae of Type Ankeny-Artin-Chowla for Class Numbers of General Cyclic Quartic Fields, Scientia Sinica, A32(1989), 4:417-428
Ideal Class Groups and Their Subgroups of Real Quadratic Fields (by Zhang XK & L.Washington), Science in China, A40(1997) 9: 909-916
Counterexample and correction about genus fields of number fields. J. Number Theory 23(1986), no.3, 318-321.
Structure and Prime Decomp. Law and Relative Extensions of Abelian Fields with Prime Power Degree, Science in China, A42(1999)8:816-824
Steinitz Class of Mordell-Weill Groups of Elliptic Curves with C M (by Liu Tong & Zhang XK ) Pacific J. of Math. 193(2000), 2: 371-379.
L-Series and Their 2-adic Valuations at s=1 Attached to CM Elliptic Curves, Acta Arithmetica, 103.1(2002), 79-95 (by DR QIU, XK ZHANG)
Congruence Formulae modulo powers of 2 for class numbers of cyclic quartic fields, Sci. China A 52 (2009), No.2, 417-426 (by Ma Lianrong, Li Wei, Zhang Xianke)
- "校区举行特聘教师座谈会 - 综合新闻 - 新闻中心 - 哈尔滨工业大学（深圳）". www.hitsz.edu.cn. Retrieved 2018-11-07.
- "张贤科 - 人员构成 - 南方科技大学". 2016-09-11. Retrieved 2018-11-07.
- "数学系举行纪念华罗庚诞辰96周年学术报告会". www.tsinghua.edu.cn. Retrieved 2018-11-07.
- Dai shu shu lun dao yin. Zhang xian ke, (1941- ), 张贤科, (1941- ) (2ban ed.). Bei jing: Gao deng jiao yu chu ban she. 2006. ISBN 704018298X. OCLC 304784931.CS1 maint: others (link)
- Gao deng dai shu xue. Zhang xian ke, (1941- ), Xu fu hua., 张贤科, (1941- ), 许甫华. (2ban ed.). Bei jing: Qing hua ta xue chu ban she. 2004. ISBN 7302082278. OCLC 302125294.CS1 maint: others (link)
- Zhang, Xianke (2012). Advanced Linear Algebra. China: Higher Education Press. ISBN 9787040351996.
- Zhang,Xianke.; 张贤科. (2016). Chu deng shu lun = Elementary number theory (Di 1 ban ed.). Beijing: Gao deng jiao yu chu ban she. ISBN 9787040457285. OCLC 1051632106.
- 1945-, Xu, Fuhua,; 1945-, 许甫华, (2005). Gao deng dai shu jie ti fang fa. Zhang, Xianke, 1944-, 张贤科, 1944- (Di 2 ban ed.). Beijing: Qing hua da xue chu ban she. ISBN 7302110883. OCLC 70238869.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- Gu xi la ming ti yu xian dai shu xue. Zhang xian ke, (1941- ), 张贤科, (1941- ). Bei jing: Ke xue chu ban she. 2007. ISBN 9787030178824. OCLC 276489622.CS1 maint: others (link)
- "治学---人生 论谈(清华大学 张贤科教授)_中国李燊_新浪博客". blog.sina.com.cn. Retrieved 2018-11-07.