|Submission declined on 5 August 2019 by talk). (|
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of organizations and companies). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 47 days ago. Last edited by Bearcat 47 days ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
- Comment: The notability test for radio stations is that they have received reliable source coverage, but that's not what these references are. Two are the company's routine profiles in government business directories, and the three FCC links aren't even to this station's FCC license itself, but merely to the FCC's generic application forms, thus containing no content about this station at all. Literally none of these sources are support for the station's notability at all. Bearcat (talk) 14:21, 5 August 2019 (UTC)
|City||Slades Corners, Wisconsin|
|First air date||April 9, 2017|
|Callsign meaning||W Lakes Community Broadcasting|
|Owner||Lakes Community Broadcasting, Inc. |
(Lakes Community Broadcasting, Inc.)
WLCB-LP (101.5 FM) is an LPFM radio station licensed in Slades Corners, Wisconsin. The station is licensed to Lakes Community Broadcasting, Inc., a Wisconsin not-for-profit organization and a 501(c)(3) organization 
WLCB's Application for a Construction Permit for a Low Power FM Broadcast Station was submitted on November 6, 2013, and was amended on November 11, 2013. The Federal Communications Commission granted their application on February 14, 2014. Construction of WLCB-LP was completed on February 9, 2017.
WLCB's studios are located in Fox Lake, Illinois.
- "LAKES COMMUNITY BROADCASTING, INC". Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions. 2013-07-03.
- "LAKES COMMUNITY BROADCASTING, INC". Internal Revenue Service. 2018-07-06.
- "APPLICATION FOR CONSTRUCTION PERMIT FOR A LOW POWER FM BROADCAST STATION". Federal Communications Commission. 2013-11-06.
- "APPLICATION FOR CONSTRUCTION PERMIT FOR A LOW POWER FM BROADCAST STATION". Federal Communications Commission. 2013-11-11.
- "LICENSE TO COVER". Federal Communications Commission. 2017-09-02.