Draft:US Army Chemical Corps Intelligence Agency
|Review waiting, please be patient.
This may take 8 weeks or more, since drafts are reviewed in no specific order. There are 4,333 pending submissions waiting for review.
|Submission declined on 2 August 2019 by talk). (|
This submission is not adequately supported by reliable sources. Reliable sources are required so that information can be verified. If you need help with referencing, please see Referencing for beginners and Citing sources.
Declined by 46 days ago. Last edited by DannyS712 bot 13 days ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The US Army Chemical Corps Intelligence Agency (CCIA) was small special-purpose intelligence agency assigned to the Chief Chemical Officer in the Headquarters, Department of the Army. It was officially organized as the "Chemical Corps Intelligence Agency" by Para II, DAGO 27, 1955. The Chemical Corps Intelligence Agency was created with files and personnel previously belonging to the Intelligence Branch of the Planning,Training, and Intelligence Division in the Office of the Chief Chemical Officer that had been organized during World War II. According to a handwritten inventory of Army technical intelligence prepared in September 1953, Intelligence Branch consisted of 24 persons headed by a lieutenant coloner working in Building T-7 (no longer a standing building), Gravelly Point, Washington, DC.
The Chemical Corps Intelligence Agency was redesignated the "US Army Chemical Corps Intelligence Agency" by Para IV, DAGO 10, 1957. According to a list of the tenants of Arlington Hall Station, VA, in 1958  the CCIA was relocated to Arlington Hall Station, Arlington, VA, on March 21 1958.
Army Field Manual, FM 3-130, 1958, describes the Chemical Corps intelligence program and the role of the US Army Corps Intelligence Agency in that program.
In 1962, the organization was discontinued with personnel and files concerned with technical intelligence transferred to The United States Army Foreign Science and Technology Center (FSTC) and the personnel and files concerned with area analysis transferred to the US Army Area Analysis Intelligence Agency in accordance with Army Reorganization Planning Directive 381-2, 1962.. The CCIA was formally transferred to FSTC by Para X, DAGO 46, 1962.
- Department of the Army General Orders 27, 15 April 1955
- Army Technical Intelligence Organizations, 1953
- Department of the Army Generals Orders 10, 21 February 1957
- Tenants of Arlington Hall Station, Fiscal Year 1958
- FM 3-130, U.S. Army Chemical, Biological and Radiological (CBR) Intelligence, 1958
- Department of the Army Reorganization Planning Directive 381-2, Technical, Area Analysis, and Order of Battle Intelligence Production, 18 May 1962
- Department of the Army General Orders 46, 25 July 1962
|This United States government–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|