TwinFocus Capital Partners
TwinFocus Capital Partners LLC is a multi family office based in Boston, Massachusetts. The company was started in 2006 by twin brothers Paul and Wesley Karger. Today, TwinFocus has a 25-person team and represents more than 30 family office clients around the world with balance sheets totaling at least $100 million. The company manages an array of asset classes including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, private equity and real estate. As of February 2019, TwinFocus reported $6.5 billion in assets under advisory. Roughly 70 percent of the capital that the firm oversees is for U.S.-based families.
In October 2018, TwinFocus opened its London office in Mayfair, an affluent area in the city's West End. In early 2019, TwinFocus helped its founding European client, Markerstudy Group, facilitate the £185 million acquisition of Co-op Insurance. Shortly thereafter, the firm introduced formal M&A and real estate advisory services for its global ultra-high net worth client base.
TwinFocus is also present in Latin America and Asia, working with entrepreneurs with substantial cash holdings. The company's main competitors in Asia include Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, and Goldman Sachs.
- "What's the CRE Strategy for Ultra-High-Net-Worth Investors? An Investment Manager's Outlook". National Real Estate Investor. 2018-02-20. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- Ryan, Greg (February 5, 2019). "Boston wealth firm sees 'Opportunity' in real estate tax-relief program". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2019-04-26.
- Stupples, Ben. "'The Market is Mispricing Risks' in the U.K." (PDF). Bloomberg Markets Special Report - Family Offices. Retrieved April 26, 2019.
- "M&A wrap: TSG, NextEnergy, Tesla, GTCR, Roark, AEI". Mergers & Acquisitions. Retrieved 2019-04-26.
- "TwinFocus Expands Global Family Office Solution with M&A and Real Estate Advisory Services". www.citywealthmag.com. Retrieved 2019-04-26.
|This article about a financial services corporation of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|