|Submission rejected on 17 April 2019 by talk). (|
This submission is contrary to the purpose of Wikipedia.Rejected by 5 months ago. Last edited by Worldbruce 3 months ago.
- Comment: This is a promotional biograpy, not a potential encyclopedia article. You should get experience writing on topics of interest to you as a volunteer before you attempt writing for pay. As a Promotional bio it has a diffuse focus on everything the client wishes to say about themselves. That's not what people look for in an encyclopedia . It is, often, what people look for in their personal web page. DGG ( talk ) 05:16, 17 April 2019 (UTC)
Tobias Sherman (born 1978) is an American businessman who serves as Co-Founder and CEO of Foundry IV. Sherman is credited with founding esports talent agencies Esports Management Group in 2011, and Global Esports Management in 2013. In 2015 Global Esports Management was acquired by William Morris Endeavor. At WME-IMG Sherman was the Global Head of Esports and oversaw the creation and deployment of ELEAGUE with Turner Broadcasting System. In 2017 Sherman and his team departed WME-IMG to start Foundry IV, a video game developer and publisher.
Career in Esports and Gaming Casting
Global Esports Management
In 2015 Sherman’s GEM and its clientele were acquired by WME-IMG. Sherman came on board as the Global Head of Esports for WME-IMG. As the Global Head of Esports, Sherman helped lead multiple initiatives, such as ELEAGUE in partnership with Turner Broadcasting .
Creation of ELEAGUE
In 2016 Sherman set out to create ELEAGUE. In partnership with Turner Broadcasting, Sherman and team handled all aspects of development and production, including league structure and rules, teams and talent, sponsors, production, and broadcasting. In January 2017 ELEAGUE set the record for most concurrent viewers with over 1 million viewers. In January 2018, ELEAGUE again set the record for most concurrent viewers, breaking the record it has set the year previous with over 1.1 million viewers.
In 2017, Sherman and his team left WME-IMG and formed the new company Foundry IV. Foundry IV is a game studio and consulting firm based out of Las Vegas, NV. Foundry IV received initial seed funding from MGM Resorts Intl. 
In 2018 Foundry IV entered into a partnership with market leading sports and fitness technology company Hyperice Inc. 
In 2017, Sherman was awarded Leaders and Aspire’s 2017 Leaders Under 40 Award.
- Graser, Marc. "WME-IMG Buy Global eSports Management, Gets Agencies into Competitive Videogaming". Variety.
- Khan, Imad. "Former WME | IMG executive Tobias Sherman creates game studio Foundry IV". ESPN.
- Fischer, Ben. "Former IMG Esports Head Tobais Sherman Launching New Video Game SHop". Sports Business Journal Daily.
- "MLG Orlando StarCraft 2 Streams: Better, Faster, More". majorleaguegaming.
- Zumberge, Marianne. "WME | IMG Acquires Global eSports Management Gaming Agency". Yahoo.
- Gonzales, Dennis. "Tobias Sherman on sharing ELEAGUE with his kids: 'I'm like the coolest Dad in school'". The Score Esports.
- Gaudiosi, John. "WME/IMG Agent Tobias Sherman Explains How TV Can Bolster eSports' Signal". a.list.
- Rosen, Daniel. "ELEAGUE Major Grand Finals break Twitch record for highest concurrent views on a single channel". The Score Esports.
- Ashton, Graham. "ELEAGUE Boston Major Sets Twitch Viewership Record". The Esports Observer.
- Mitchell, Ferguson. "New Game Studio Created by Former WME | IMG Global Head of Esports, Tobias Sherman". The Esports Observer.
- Rovell, Darren. "Foundry IV, Hyperice to launch global health and wellness program for pro gamers". ESPN.
- Wood, Joss. "CAN "NEW SPORTS" OVERTURN THE OLD GUARD? FOUNDRY IV HOPES SO". Play USA.
- Fitch, Adam. "Foundry IV Expands Partnership with MGM Resorts International". Esports Insider.
- "Forty Under 40: Tobias Sherman". Sports Business Journal.
- "2017 Inspirational Leader Award". LEADERS.