Draft:The National LGBTQ Society
|Submission declined on 2 July 2019 by talk). (|
This submission is not adequately supported by reliable sources. Reliable sources are required so that information can be verified. If you need help with referencing, please see Referencing for beginners and Citing sources.
This submission appears to read more like an advertisement than an entry in an encyclopedia. Encyclopedia articles need to be written from a neutral point of view, and should refer to a range of independent, reliable, published sources, not just to materials produced by the creator of the subject being discussed. This is important so that the article can meet Wikipedia's verifiability policy and the notability of the subject can be established. If you still feel that this subject is worthy of inclusion in Wikipedia, please rewrite your submission to comply with these policies.
Declined by 5 months ago. Last edited by 94rain 5 months ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
- Comment: Most sources are primary/self-published that are not reliable. Long Term Goals and Learning and Teachings sections look like advertisement and does not adhere to neutral point of view. This draft needs to be rewritten from a neutral point of view and avoid using biased words. Also, Username is possibly against policy. 94rain Talk 09:13, 2 July 2019 (UTC)
The National LGBTQ Society is a nonprofit organization registered in the state of Minnesota.. This organization is based in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The mission of the National LGBTQ+ Society is to provide a safe space for members of the LGBTQ+ Community, to promote awareness of LGBTQ events, to provide education to members of the LGBTQ+ Community and the Heterosexual Community, and to provide resources and support to the LGBTQ+ Community and Heterosexual Community. The organization filed for nonprofit status on June 21st, 2019 with the State of Minnesota and Minnesota has approved the status. 
The founder of the organization is Blake Krehely. . Blake serves as the President, and Founder of the organization. Blake is an aspiring blogger, with a passion of volunteering, and giving back his time to the community. Blake is also a small business owner, who passionate about advocating, educating, teaching about various different topics. Blake has been an LGBTQ Advocate for some time and it has been a long time dream of his to start a nonprofit organization to give back to the community.
The Vice President of Operations is John-Joseph Brown. He is also a small business owner in the state of New Jersey and is a strong advocate for LGBTQ+ Rights.
Long Term Goals
- Goal – To establish a learning platform to educate members of the LGBTQ+ Community and the Heterosexual Community.
- Goal – To establish a volunteer base around the Twin Cities, and potentially around the United States
- Goal – To perhaps extend into other states through the chapters method
- Goal - To open a homeless shelter in each state for homeless LGBTQ Youth who have been disowned, barred, or banned from their families.
- Goal - To open a community center in each state to provide a safe space for everyone, and to hold classes on various different subjects
Learning and Teachings
Our goals is to create awareness, and educational courses on a variety of different subjects. These include recognizing Sexual Harassment, Recognizing Sexual Assault, Forum's for People that are Questioning, Gender Identities, Forum on different sexual orientations, Suicide Prevention, Mental Health Awareness.
- "About Us!". www.thenatlgbt.com. Retrieved 30 June 2019.
- "Blake Krehely". www.thenatlgbt.com.
- "John-Joseph Brown". www.thenatlgbt.com. Retrieved 30 June 2019.
- "Organization Long Term Goals". www.thenatlgbt.com. Retrieved 30 June 2019.