|Developed by||Michael Rubiner|
|Theme music composer||Germaine Franco|
|Opening theme||"Los Casagrandes" performed by Ally Brooke|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||6|
|Executive producer(s)||Mike Rubiner|
|Production company(s)||Nickelodeon Productions|
|Audio format||5.1 surround sound|
|Original release||October 14, 2019 –|
|Related shows||The Loud House|
The Casagrandes is an American animated comedy television series that premiered on Nickelodeon on October 14, 2019, and is a spinoff of The Loud House. The series features the voices of Izabella Alvarez, Carlos PenaVega, Eugenio Derbez, Ken Jeong, Melissa Joan Hart, Leah Mei Gold, and Lexi Sexton.
Having moved to Great Lakes City back in The Loud House episode "The Loudest Mission: Relative Chaos," Ronnie Anne Santiago, her older brother Bobby, and their mother Maria move in with their extended family called the Casagrandes consisting of the grandparents Hector and Rosa, aunt and uncle Frida and Carlos, and their cousins Carlota, C.J., Carl, and Carlitos. Ronnie Anne meets new friends like Sid Chang, expresses more about her relatives, and explores the endless possibilities in the city. Bobby helps Hector run the mercado (another word for bodega) as he discovers similarities with the city's quirky neighbors.
- Ronnie Anne Santiago (voiced by Izabella Alvarez) is Bobby's 11-year-old sister and best friend of Lincoln Loud who follows her new day-to-day life in the city.
- Bobby Santiago (voiced by Carlos PenaVega) is the older brother of Ronnie Anne and the boyfriend of Lori Loud who, prior to moving and currently working for Hector, constantly switches jobs.
- Dr. Santiago (voiced by Eugenio Derbez) is Bobby and Ronnie Anne's father who works as a doctor at Physicians with Missions, where he is currently operating in Peru.
- Mr. Stanley Chang (voiced by Ken Jeong) is a friendly subway conductor.
- Mrs. Becca Chang (voiced by Melissa Joan Hart) is a zoologist and Stanley's wife.
- Sid Chang (voiced by Leah Mei Gold) is Stanley and Becca's 12-year-old daughter and Ronnie Anne's new best friend.
- Adelaide Chang (voiced by Lexi Sexton) is Stanley and Becca's 6-year-old daughter and Sid's sister.
On March 6, 2018, it was announced that Nickelodeon was developing a spinoff of The Loud House under the working title of Los Casagrandes. On July 2, 2018, it was announced that Nickelodeon officially green-lit the comedy series with a 20-episode order. On February 14, 2019, it was announced that The Casagrandes, formerly Los Casagrandes, would premiere in October 2019. On May 7, 2019, it was announced that Eugenio Derbez, Ken Jeong, Melissa Joan Hart, Leah Mei Gold, and Lexi Sexton joined the voice cast. Mike Rubiner serves as executive producer, while Karen Malach serves as producer. On September 4, 2019, it was announced that the series would premiere on October 14, 2019. The series is produced by Nickelodeon.
|Season||Episodes||First aired||Last aired||Avg. viewers|
|1||6||October 14, 2019||0.61||TBA||TBD||0.92|
|No.||Title ||Directed by||Written by||Storyboard by||Original air date ||Prod.|
"Walk Don't Run"
|October 14, 2019||101||0.61|
"Going Overboard": As Frida prepares to show off her hip art to a gallery owner named Romeo (Wilson Cruz), Ronnie Anne finds out that Carlos used to be a skateboarder named Carlos X and learns some moves from him. They work to keep the lessons from Frida who didn't want Carlos to get injured. When Carlos gets injured upon the constant night lessons exhausting him, Ronnie works to hide his injury from Frida."Walk Don't Run": Ronnie Anne is need of a new skateboard after it gets destroyed by the Street Cats while Sid wants a full cut-out of Yoon Kwan of Twelve is Midnight. After helping to walk Mr. Nakamura's dog Nelson, Ronnie Anne and Sid plan to walk the dogs of Miranda's dog Ninja, Mrs. Flores dog Buttercup, Margarita's dogs Fluffy and Pickles, and Vito's dogs Big Tony and Little Sal as well as Lalo to make more money. They must work to keep the dogs under control when it comes to the Street Cats and a strict dogcatcher.
|2||"New Haunts"||Mike Nordstrom||Gloria Shen||Chelsea Holt||October 19, 2019||103A||0.93|
|On Halloween, Ronnie Anne and Sid have been invited to Kingston's Halloween party. When they arrive, they find that it is not a costume party. When it ends in disaster, Ronnie Anne and Sid try to have a Halloween party at the skateboard party held by Sameer that is a costume party. Meanwhile, Bobby, C.J., and Carl set up the mercado for the Haunted Mercado as Bobby teaches C.J. and Carl the Vampire Boogie.|
|3||"Croaked"||Miguel Puga||Lalo Alcaraz||David Teas||October 26, 2019||103B||0.99|
|On Day of the Dead, Ronnie Anne and Sid learn from Rosa about the Day of the Dead as Carl is sent to lay a trail for their ancestors to follow. As Adelaide's pet frog Froggy has died, Ronnie Anne and Sid help Adelaide teach her about Day of the Dead by renting a frog from Pete's Pets. In addition, Adelaide wants to be visited by the spirits of Great Aunt Millie, Mr. Woodruff, and Abraham Lincoln causing Ronnie Anne and Sid to portray them with the help of Carlos. When it all goes wrong, the girls turn to Rosa for help.|
|4||"The Two of Clubs"|
|November 2, 2019||102||1.09|
"The Two of Clubs": At Chavez Academy, Ronnie Anne and Sid plan to pick an activity that they can do together so that they won't lose hang time. They try things like lucha libre, robotics, pottery, knitting, and cooking which goes comically awry."Vacation Daze": Maria has the day off as Ronnie Anne wants to spend the day with her. As Maria came in late, Rosa is concerned that she is getting worn out as the new nurse Linda keeps calling her. The rest of the family start asking for help for their emergencies and other stuff much to the dismay of Ronnie Anne.
|November 9, 2019||104||0.93|
"Snack Pact": While the Casagrande family is awaiting for Rosa to be done with the cooking, Ronnie Anne shows them the tamale that she got from the new tamale food truck which they get hooked on. To evade having Rosa find out, they must work to get the tamales using every trick at different positions even when Sergio starts to get on to them."The Horror-Scope": Ronnie Anne watches a show starring Ernesto Estrella (George Lopez) with Rosa where she doesn't believe in horoscopes. Lincoln Loud is in town where Rita has a meeting in town as Rosa suspects that Ronnie Anne will fall in love with Lincoln. Suspicious that Ernesto's spell is causing Lincoln to fall in love with her, Ronnie Anne ropes Sid into being her wing-girl.
|6||"Arr in the Family"|
|November 16, 2019||105||0.95|
"Arr in the Family": The Casagrandes are planning a family day. C.J. is up for a pirate-dinner show starring Captain Dave as Ronnie Anne plans to get C.J. picked to raise the flag. Though she competes with a boy named Ralphie who also wants to be picked. This leads to a fierce competition which leads to C.J. taking over as captain when Captain Dave is accidentally shot out of a cannon."Finders Weepers": Ronnie Anne and Sid find a change purse with a $100 bill in it while playing frisbee in the mercado. As Bobby doesn't know anyone who dropped it, he suggests that they place it in the lost and found where none of the tenants own it. They are soon tempted to use the $100 bill where they learn that it was owned by Maybelle. Meanwhile, Bobby starts wearing things from the lost and found to see if anyone recognizes their items where he gets in a dessert-based wager with Carl.
- "The Casagrandes". The Futon Critic. Retrieved September 19, 2019.
- Anita Bennett (May 7, 2019). "Eugenio Derbez, Ken Jeong, Melissa Joan Hart Join Nickelodeon's The Casagrandes as Loud House Renewed". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 19, 2019.
- "Nickelodeon Developing Los Casagrandes, New Companion Series to Animated Hit The Loud House" (Press release). Nickelodeon. March 6, 2018. Retrieved September 19, 2019 – via The Futon Critic.
- Denise Petski (July 2, 2018). "Nickelodeon Greenlights The Loud House Spinoff Los Casagrandes". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 19, 2019.
- "Nickelodeon Greenlights Los Casagrandes, Original Animated Spinoff of Hit Series The Loud House" (Press release). Nickelodeon. July 2, 2018. Retrieved September 19, 2019 – via The Futon Critic.
- "Nickelodeon Embarks on New Direction with Its Biggest, Most Wide-Ranging Content Slate Ever – New Shows Are All That and Much More" (Press release). Nickelodeon. February 14, 2019. Retrieved September 19, 2019 – via The Futon Critic.
- Denise Petski (February 14, 2019). "SpongeBob Spinoffs, All That & Are You Smarter Than 5th Grader? Revivals & More on Nickelodeon's 2019 Content Slate". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 19, 2019.
- "Eugenio Derbez, Ken Jeong and Melissa Joan Hart Join Cast of Nickelodeon's All-New Animated Series The Casagrandes, Premiering October 2019" (Press release). Nickelodeon. May 7, 2019. Retrieved September 19, 2019 – via The Futon Critic.
- "Nickelodeon Makes Room for The Casagrandes Beginning Monday, Oct. 14, at 1:30 P.M. (ET/PT)" (Press release). Nickelodeon. September 4, 2019. Retrieved September 19, 2019 – via The Futon Critic.
- Mitch Metcalf (October 15, 2019). "Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.14.2019". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved October 15, 2019.
- "The Casagrandes Episode Listings". The Futon Critic.
- "The Casagrandes Episode Guide". Zap2it.
- Mitch Metcalf (October 22, 2019). "Top 150 Saturday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.19.2019". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved October 22, 2019.
- Mitch Metcalf (October 29, 2019). "Top 150 Saturday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.26.2019". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved October 29, 2019.
- Mitch Metcalf (November 5, 2019). "Top 150 Saturday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 11.2.2019". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved November 5, 2019.
- Mitch Metcalf (November 12, 2019). "Top 150 Saturday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 11.9.2019". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved November 12, 2019.
- Mitch Metcalf (November 19, 2019). "Top 150 Saturday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 11.16.2019". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved November 19, 2019.