|Submission rejected on 7 December 2019 by talk). (|
This topic is not sufficiently notable for inclusion in Wikipedia.Rejected by 37 days ago. Last edited by Editorinchieff 6 days ago.
|Submission declined on 22 October 2019 by talk). (|
Declined by 2 months ago.
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of people). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
- Comment: No new references to establish notability added. David.moreno72 11:08, 7 December 2019 (UTC)
- Comment: No significant coverage found in reliable sources. Remove Youtube as a source here. Better, wait until the subject gathers coverage in the news for their work. Dial911 (talk) 01:03, 22 October 2019 (UTC)
Suryansh (also known as Suryansh Jain) is a playback singer, performer and a music producer trained in Hindustani Classical Music and Western Classical music.
In the year 2012, Suryansh did an impromptu with Richa Sharma which has garnered 23 million+ views on Youtube. Suryansh has performed with A.R. Rahman for his various concerts in and outside the country at some of the most prestigious venues.
Suryansh owns a Youtube channel with over 140K subscribers and over 25 million views, he has collaborated with a lot of musicians to recreate some of the Bollywood classics, which has been well appreciated by the industry professionals. In 2016 he was awarded been awarded Jammin's Best Cover in Jammin’s concert headed by A.R. Rahman, Salim- Sulaiman, Mithoon, and Clinton Cerejo. Suryansh is a part of KM Sufi Ensemble which performs globally along with the music maestro himself, and is on a mission to introduce soulful Sufi compositions to the world
He has worked on movies like Jyotika’s starrer Kaatrin Mozhi, Maamooty's 18am Padi, Vijay's Bigil as a singer, music programmer and engineer. He recently lent his voice for the song Aganaga from 18am Padi.
|2019||Aganaga||18am Padi||A.H. Kaashif||Mamooty||Shankar Ramakrishnan|
|2018||-||Kaatrin Mozhi||A.H. Kaashif||Jyotika, Vidharth||Radha Mohan|
|2019||Singappenney||Bigil||A.R. Rahman||Vijay||Atlee Kumar|
- Suryansh (2011-09-30), Billo Rani with Richa Sharma, retrieved 2019-07-01
- BToS Productions (2018-03-30), The Sufi Ensemble- Showreel, retrieved 2019-07-01
- "Suryansh". YouTube. Retrieved 2019-07-01.
- "Epic Jammin Covers". Jammin'. Retrieved 2019-07-01.
- 100010509524078 (2020-01-06). "Spreading message of peace through Sufi music". dtNext.in. Retrieved 2020-01-06.
- "Suryansh". IMDb. Retrieved 2019-07-01.
- M, Athira (2019-07-10). "'Pathinettam Padi' was a learning experience: AH Kaashif". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2019-08-10.
- Array, Aganaga (Full Song) - 18am Padi - Download or Listen Free - JioSaavn, retrieved 2019-07-01
- Pathinettam Padi, retrieved 2019-07-01