|Submission rejected on 15 June 2019 by talk). (|
This topic is not sufficiently notable for inclusion in Wikipedia.Rejected by 3 months ago. Last edited by K.e.coffman 3 months ago.
Studio Lotus is an India-based multi-disciplinary design practice. Founded in 2002, the practice currently operates in the fields of architecture, interior design, and master planning. The practice is currently headed by five design principals, which includes Ambrish Arora, Ankur Choksi, Sidhartha Talwar, Asha Sairam, and Pankhuri Goel. Studio Lotus bases their work on ‘collaboration, iterative process and an emergent manner for innovative results’; the practice has been internationally acclaimed for their work in the adaptive Re-Use domain, which includes the transformation of public spaces in the Mehrangarh Fort at Jodhpur, the City Palace at Jaipur, and the Vikhroli Industrial Campus for Godrej Properties Ltd. As of 2019, the practice employs over 60 people.
- RAAS, Jodhpur
- City Palace, Jaipur
- Raas Devigarh hotel, Udaipur
- Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur
- BARADARI CITY PALACE, Jaipur
- Headquarters for Royal Enfield, Chennai
- Organic India, Lucknow
- Krushi Bhawan
- Corporate tower for Max Estates, Delhi
- The Oberoi Wildlife Resort, Bandhavgarh
- Clubhouse, Godrej Trees development in Vikhroli, Mumbai
- Aloft Hotel in Aerocity, Gurgaon
- New state-of-the-art Kohler Experience Center in New Delhi
- The Devi Arts Foundation Gurugram and Khoj International Artists Foundation, Delhi
- New experiential showroom, Lajpat
- KAINOOSH Delhi
- CAFE LOTA Delhi
- JAMIES PIZZERIA
- LEMP BREWPUB & KITCHEN
- INDEPENDECE BREWING CO, Pune
- F Bar in New Delhi & Khaaja Chowk
- Viya Home in Defence Colony, Delhi
- World Holiday Building of the Year at the World Architecture Festival in Barcelona For RaasJodhpur
- Global WAN (World Architecture News) 'House of the Year Award 2016
- 'Residential Multi-Dwelling Category' winner (national level) at the IIID (Indian Institute of Interior Designers) Awards 2018
- Ridhi Kale (17 August 2018). ""Our way of work is akin to that of a craftsperson. It needs to be constantly honed."". India Today. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- IT Home (12 April 2018). "Brick by Brick". India Today Magzine. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- IS Home (15 April 2018). "Studio Lotus: Delivering Enriching Design Solutions through a Value-Driven Process". Insight Success. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- E F & H Staff (2 November 2017). "Conscious Design". Food Hospitality. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- HT Media (14 August 2017). "Get inspired at India's first-ever Kohler experience centre". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- TOI (3 July 2017). "New experiential showroom in Lajpat". Times of India. Retrieved 2 March 2019.