The company was founded in 1996 and started its operations the same year. The company's main activity was the sales of network switches before expanding its operation into software application based services.
The company has a Technology Investment subsidiary called Sasware which invests in technology companies.
The company also publishes reports on IT related topics and has issued warnings on malware through the media."Microsoft Partner Issues Ransomware Advisory". Daily Trust. Zakkariya Adaramola.</ref>
The company has partnered with Microsoft and is authorised to sell Microsoft products and provide technical support. The company has also partnered with Cisco.
- Microsoft Partner of the Year (Nigeria) 2011
- Microsoft Partner of the Year (Nigeria) 2015-2016
- Cloud Productivity Partner of The Year
- Cisco Global Winner Circle Corner 2016
- Corporate Website - Who we are
- "SIGNAL ALLIANCE Wins 2011 Microsoft Country Partner Of The Year Award – Tekedia". Tekedia. Ejiofor Agada.
- "Signal Alliance, MainOne win Microsoft partners award - Vanguard News". Vanguard News. Emeka Aginam. 14 July 2016.
- "Signal Alliance gets Cisco's recognition". PUNCH. Editor at Punch.
- "Signal Alliance recognised on Cisco's 2016 winner circle - BusinessDay : News you can trust". BusinessDay. Jumoke Akiyode. 27 December 2016.