|Submission declined on 5 April 2019 by talk). (|
This submission appears to read more like an advertisement than an entry in an encyclopedia. Encyclopedia articles need to be written from a neutral point of view, and should refer to a range of independent, reliable, published sources, not just to materials produced by the creator of the subject being discussed. This is important so that the article can meet Wikipedia's verifiability policy and the notability of the subject can be established. If you still feel that this subject is worthy of inclusion in Wikipedia, please rewrite your submission to comply with these policies.
Declined by 5 months ago. Last edited by Stelferreira 0 seconds ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
|Founded||August 22, 2013|
Sherlock Communications is a multi-award-winning Latin American public relations and digital marketing agency with headquarters in São Paulo, Brazil.  The core business of the company is to work with international organisations to promote their products and services in and around Latin America. The agency creates and curates content then distributes it across multiple media channels, including newspapers, magazines, television and radio. It also promotes online including through the use of social media, such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. 
Sherlock Communications was founded in 2013 by Alasdair Townsend and Patrick O’Neill. Initially, it had offices in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and London, but in response to increased demand, satellite bureaus   were opened across Latin America in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Guatemala and the Caribbean.  The company includes a core staff of 48 with additional freelance support. Together they share a wealth of experience working with a wide range of clients, from blue-chip, global organisations to ambitious tech start-ups.
Areas of Service
Sherlock provides services in content and digital marketing, communications, consultancy and strategic planning, message development, buzz and media monitoring, production, event design and support, media relations, reputation and crisis management, SEO PR and paid search, social media, Latin American outreach, web analytics, and influencer marketing. In 2018, it started to offer specialised support in blockchain PR.
Sherlock has worked with a range of international companies from sectors including technology, telephony, travel and tourism, education, SAAS, marketing services, industry, business services, logistics and e-commerce, media and marketing, wine and gastronomy, fashion, lifestyle, and entertainment. 
The company’s clients include:
|Signify||Instructure||Getty Images||Taboola||AirFrance||Japan National Tourism Office|
|Oath||Irish Business Network Brazil||Outfit7||TMF Group||Uphold||Flir|
|Toluna||Verbling||Priority Pass||Royal Mail||Mitipi||Busbud|
Working together since 2017, Sherlock promoted Siteminder at the ABAV Expo in São Paulo, hosting a breakfast for trade press and providing important updates exclusively to those present. A study about travellers’ behaviour in Brazil and Mexico — showing how SiteMinder contributes to the sector — was also released, resulting in 98.5 million coverage viewers. 
During the 2018 launch of Airfox’s blockchain-based digital wallet, Sherlock was enlisted to help promote the product to a specific audience in Brazil. Following several focus group surveys in poor communities across the country, the product was adapted slightly before launch. In the end, Sherlock helped attain 76 pieces of coverage, including in titles such as Forbes Brazil  and América Economia , as well as branding motorbikes (commonly used in favelas instead of taxis) and the drivers’ hi-vis jackets to increase awareness.
Sherlock provided ongoing support to Signify, the former lighting division of Philips N.V. , a Dutch company with more than €7 billion annual sales revenue. It runs a press office targeting broadcast, national, business and trade outlets on a daily basis. It also runs influencer programmes and events promoting Philips to a wide range of audiences, including governments, corporate, industry and consumer sectors.
In September 2018, Sherlock was briefed to provide promotional support to street artist BiP (Believe in People) while he completed a project in São Paulo.This included attaining press coverage as well as taking control of BiP’s Instagram to highlight the partnership between BiP and Montana Paints. The support led to front-page coverage in Brazil’s largest newspaper, Folha de São Paulo , as well as widespread additional coverage in news, lifestyle, culture and arts publications, and social media posts by a range of unpaid influencers. 
Sherlock Communications has won and been highly-commended for a range of global awards including:
- Best Campaign in Latin America
- Best Agency in Latin America
2019 SABRE Awards Latin America 
- Best Campaign in Brazil (2019)
- Best Multimarket Campaign (2019)
- Best Media, Arts and Entertainment Campaign (2019)
- Best Financial and Professional Services Campaign (2019)
2018 PR Week Global Awards 
- Best Campaign in Latin America (Highly Commended)
2018 SABRE Awards Latin America 
- Best Technology Campaign
- Marketing to Consumer (New Product)
2018 Latin American Excellence Awards 
- Campaign of the Year
- Best Multi-channel Campaign
- Best Launch
- Best Transport and Logistics Campaign
- "Sherlock Communications". www.holmesreport.com.
- Staff, PRWeek. "Sherlock Communications expands to five Latin American countries". www.prweek.com.
- "Sherlock Communications LATAM".
- "PR Newswire".
- "Sherlock Communications What We Do".
- "Sherlock Communications Clients".
- "Mexicanos prefieren recomendaciones de amigos y familiares al viajar". pulsoslp.com.mx.
- Paulo, Henrique Julião • São. "Apenas 12% acreditam que reserva de quarto direta com hotel é mais barata". DCI Diário Comércio Indústria e Serviços.
- Redação (3 June 2018). "Jovem brasileiro funda fintech democrática".
- "Blockchain inclusivo, com foco nas classes D e E - AméricaEconomia Brasil - AméricaEconomía". brasilamericaeconomia.com.br.
- Paulo, Juliana Estigarríbia • São. "Philips Lighting irá se chamar Signify". DCI Diário Comércio Indústria e Serviços.
- "Sherlock Communications BiP".
- "Folha de S.Paulo: Notícias, Imagens, Vídeos e Entrevistas". Folha de S.Paulo.
- "Nova iorquino mascarado pinta mural de 2 000 metros quadrados no centro - Terraço Paulistano". VEJA SÃO PAULO.
- www.prweekglobalawards.com Global Awards Results 2019 - PRWeek Global Awards https://www.prweek.com/article/1585146/prweek-global-awards-winners-2019-best-agency-latam Global Awards Results 2019 - PRWeek Global Awards Check
|url=value (help). Missing or empty
- www.prweekglobalawards.com Global Awards Results 2019 - PRWeek Global Awards https://www.prweek.com/article/1585069/prweek-global-awards-winners-2019-best-campaign-latam Global Awards Results 2019 - PRWeek Global Awards Check
|url=value (help). Missing or empty
- "Sherlock Communications SABRE Awards".
- "PRWeek Global Awards Results 2018 - PRWeek Global Awards". www.prweekglobalawards.com.
- "2018 SABRE Awards Latin America Winners". www.holmesreport.com.
- "Best of 2018 - LA PR". 5 November 2018.
- Sherlock Communications' official site https://www.sherlockcomms.com/
- Sherlock Communications' Facebook page https://facebook.com/sherlockcomms
- Sherlock Communications' Twitter profile https://twitter.com/sherlockcomms
- Sherlock Communications' Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/sherlockcomms/
- Sherlock Communications' LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/sherlock-communications/