|Best results in LPGA major championships|
|Women's PGA C'ship||DNP|
|U.S. Women's Open||CUT: 2012, 2013|
|Women's British Open||DNP|
Shannon Aubert (born 1995) is a French amateur golfer. She was born in Annecy, France to a South African mother, Monica, and French father, Christian. She holds a South African, French and Irish passport, and speaks four languages fluently. She started playing golf at the age of 7, first representing the South African National team, and then joined the French National Team at 12.
Aubert had various accomplishments as an amateur, representing Europe at the Junior Solheim Cup, representing France at the Espirito Santo Trophy, and while she never won on the AJGA, she did finish First Team All-American three times, with over 20 top-10 finishes to her record.   She has represented France in national Team events since the age of 14, being part of the women's team that competed in and won in 2014 and 2015, and finished runner-up in 2018 European Ladies' Team Championship. She qualified for two U.S. Women's Opens at the age of 16 and 17, and won the Dixie Amateur in 2013, her biggest win as a junior.
Aubert then went to play college golf at Stanford University and graduated in 2018. She was part of the 2015 National Championship Team, winning all three of her matches, part of the 2016 runner-up team, and the 2017 and 2018 third place teams. She is the only collegiate golfer to have participated in four national championships where the team reached at least the semi-finals.
- 2012 Spanish International Stroke Play
- 2013 Dixie Women's Amateur, Kathy Whitworth Invitational
- 2017 Florida Women's Amateur Championship
- Espirito Santo Trophy (representing France): 2012
- Junior Solheim Cup (representing Europe): 2013
- Junior Vagliano Trophy: (representing the Continent of Europe): 2011 (winners)
- European Ladies' Team Championship (representing France): 2014 (winners), 2015 (winners), 2016, 2017, 2018
- European Girls Team Championship (representing France): 2011 (winners), 2012, 2013
- Lance, Christina (7 August 2015). "2015 U.S. Women's Amateur Championship Storylines". USGA. Retrieved 16 April 2019.
- "Europe Name Strong Team for PING Junior Solheim Cup". GolfShake.com. 22 July 2013. Retrieved 16 April 2019.
- Shefter, David (10 August 2017). "Round of 32: Five Key Matches". USGA. Retrieved 16 April 2019.
- Romine, Brentley (28 August 2012). "Notes: Aubert looking for elusive victory". Golfweek. Retrieved 16 April 2019.
- Herrington, Ryan (8 July 2016). "With all the talk of pros playing (or not) in the Olympics, two amateurs are about to qualify for Rio". Golf Digest. Retrieved 12 July 2016.
- Masuda, Nick (23 December 2013). "Thompson, Aubert win Dixie Amateur titles". Golfweek. Retrieved 16 April 2019.
- Stickles, Laura (6 June 2015). "Freshman, golfer, national champion: Shannon Aubert makes it all look easy". Stanford Daily. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- Nichols, Beth Ann (22 May 2018). "Shannon Aubert steps into match-play ring for a record 4th time". Golfweek. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- Fields, Bill (9 August 2017). "World is Oyster for Medalist, Stanford Star Aubert". USGA. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- "Shannon Aubert". World Amateur Golf Ranking. Retrieved 16 April 2019.