Saint Sarkis Church of Tabriz
Saint Sarkis Church (Armenian: Սուրբ Սարգիս Եկեղեցի, Surp Sarkis Yekeghetsi) is an Armenian Apostolic Church in the Banvan neighborhood of Tabriz, Iran. St. Sarkis was built with funding from the Petrossian family. Built in 1845, the church is in the courtyard of Tamarian Armenian school building, which was extended out to add the Sahakian School. The Haykazyan school was located across from these, but was closed after being damaged in the Iran-Iraq war.
- Iranian Armenians
- List of Armenian churches in Iran
- Shoghakat Church of Tabriz
- Saint Mary Church of Tabriz
- "Sarkis Church". www.lonelyplanet.com. Retrieved 2018-11-05.
- www.sirang.com, Sirang Rasaneh,. "St. Sarkis Church in Tabriz, Travel to IRAN". itto.org | Iran Tourism & Touring. Retrieved 2018-11-05.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- Չիֆթճեան, Գրիգոր (2017). Ուղեւորությիւն Ատրպատականի Հայոց Թեմում. Tabriz. p. 54.
|This article about a church building or other Christian place of worship in Iran is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|