|Shut Up and Run (2015)|
Robin Amelia Arzon is an American ultramarathon runner and author. She is the author of the book Shut Up and Run.
Early life and education
Robin Arzon (born September 20, 1981) is an ultramarathon runner and New York Times bestselling author of Shut Up and Run and certified running coach. Arzon has run over 25 marathons, running five marathons in five days for MS Run the US, documented in the upcoming documentary Run It Out, slated for release in 2018. Arzon has also completed her first 100-mile race at the Keys100 in less than 30 hours back in 2016.
Arzon graduated from Villanova University School of Law in 2007. In 2012, Robin transitioned to health and fitness after leaving a seven-year career as a corporate litigator at Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker, LLP. Robin was a sports journalist covering the London Marathon. In 2014 she joined Peloton in New York as a Head Instructor and as of 2016 is the Vice President of Fitness and Programming.
She co-founded the fitness movement Undo Ordinary and the print publication Undo magazine in 2013.
She was one of 20 elite Americans to trek the Serengeti in National Geographic's, MYGRATIONS in 2015.
She has been a Global Ambassador for Adidas starring in the Here to Create campaign commercial in 2016.
The Philadelphia native is of Cuban and Puerto Rican descent. Arzon graduated magna cum laude from New York University and Villanova University School of Law. She was diagnosed as a Type 1 Diabetic in 2014 and is currently on the Leadership Council of Beyond Type One, a nonprofit organization focused on raising awareness about Type 1 Diabetes founded by Nick Jonas.
In 2016 it was announced that Arzon was engaged to investment manager Drew Butler.
In February 2019 Arzon and Butler got married.
- "The Film". Run It Out. Retrieved 2018-03-19.
- LoRé, Michael. "Robin Arzon's Journey from Lawyer to Marathon Runner & Fitness Guru". Culture Trip. Retrieved 2018-03-19.
- "Attorney Search - Captcha". iapps.courts.state.ny.us. Retrieved 2019-02-13.
- How Getting Held at Gunpoint Inspired Robin Arzon to Quit Her Law Job and Become a Trainer, retrieved 2018-03-19
- "UNDO-Ordinary Magazine - Sophia Chang Design & Illustration". esymai.com. Retrieved 2018-03-19.
- ""Shut Up and Run" – Robin Arzon (The VH Interview)". Vulture Hound + SteelChair Magazine - Music, Film, TV + Wrestling. 2016-06-07. Retrieved 2018-03-19.
- "adidas AF". Office Magazine. 2017-11-05. Retrieved 2018-03-19.
- Beyond Type 1 (2017-08-28), Robin Arzon's T1D Diagnosis Story, retrieved 2018-03-19
- "Engaged Influencers Spill Their Bridal Beauty Secrets". theknot.com. Retrieved 2018-03-19.