Draft:Richard C. Vinci
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is a draft article. It is a work in progress open to editing by anyone. Please ensure core content policies are met before publishing it as a live Wikipedia article. |
Early life and education
- Master's in restorative dentistry 1985 University of Michigan
|Rear Admiral (Lower Half)||Confirmed by Congress 2007-05-25|
- Military Medicine 1979 to 1984 news
- 1990 Board Certified
- 2008 ADEA House of Delegates
- Member ICD. Note Carol I. Turner (predcessor Chief, DC) and Lena Hartzell (NHCNE)
- Former President, Academy of Operative Dentisty.
Honors, awards, and decorations
- Carey Almuni Hall of Fame 
- "Facebook - Rear Admiral Richard C. Vinci receives LSU's Distingushed Alumnus Award". LSU Health School of Dentistry. 2017-10-18. Retrieved 2019-04-10.
- Gremillion, Henry (Winter 2017). "Alumni - Our Extended Family" (PDF). Journal of the Louisiana Dental Association. Vol. 76 no. 4. p. 32. Retrieved 2019-04-03.
- Crusader (1973). William Carey College. 1973. p. 143. Retrieved 2019-04-03.
- "PN434 — Capt. Richard C. Vinci — Navy". US Congress. 2007-05-25. Archived from the original on 2019-06-23. Retrieved 2019-06-23.
- "Carey adds four in Hall of Fame". Mississippi Business Journal. 2011-05-08. Archived from the original on 2019-04-10. Retrieved 2019-04-10.
- Media related to Richard C. Vinci at Wikimedia Commons
Carol I. Turner
| Chief, Navy Dental Corps
Elaine C. Wagner
Category:American dentists Category:United States Navy admirals Category:Living people Category:Recipients of the Legion of Merit Category:21st-century American naval officers Category:20th-century American naval officers