|Submission rejected on 2 August 2019 by talk). (|
This topic is not sufficiently notable for inclusion in Wikipedia.Rejected by 51 days ago. Last edited by Citation bot 24 days ago.
|Submission declined on 12 May 2019 by talk). (|
Declined by 4 months ago.
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of people). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
- Comment: No coverage out social media. No coverage. Fails WP:SIGCOV. scope_creepTalk 14:51, 2 August 2019 (UTC)
Pulkit Ahuja is an Author, Entrepreneur and Inventor. As of May 2019, Pulkit had written 2 books and founded 3 companies. The companies Pulkit has founded include SchoolCampus Technologies, Unlockar Apps and Cabsguru. His first book, Risk Management in Basel, was published by Skylark Publications in 2012. He moved to Srishti Publishers in 2015 for his second book, Googled by God.
Pulkit Ahuja was born in New Delhi,India on 13 September 1988. His father is an accountant and his mother is a government school teacher. He did his schooling from Salwan Public School, Rajendra Nagar in Delhi. He completed his computer science engineering from the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in 2010 and received his MBA degree from Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management in 2012. He later went on to study marketing from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
Pulkit started his career with S&P Global Inc. After leaving S&P Global, he founded Unlockar Apps, a mobile app company that presented user selected content on the lockscreen of user's android phones. Unlockar received an undisclosed amount of funding from GM Venture Partners. Unlockar was received well by indian audience and had more than 20,000 users within 8 weeks of launch. Unlockar was selected as a part of Business World Accelerate's second batch in 2015 and won mBillionth Award South Asia 2015. Unlockar was also a winner of Madlabs 2015.
Pulkit later founded Cabsguru, an app based cab search, compare and booking aggregator which raised USD 200,000. at an USD 3.5 Million valuation. Cabsguru operated in 75 Indian Cities and launched Robocab, a multi-operator cab search and booking bot. Cabsguru had an user base of over one hundred fifty thousand users
- Drone Assisted Driving (DAD)
- "Googled by God". www.goodreads.com. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- www.ETAuto.com. "OPINION: Have a Driver's License? That is all you need to earn Rs. 40,000 per month - ET Auto". ETAuto.com. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- "BW Businessworld | Pulkit Ahuja". BW Businessworld. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- "Book Review: Googled By God ..In Search Of Money (and exclusive interview with the author)". Trak.in - Indian Business of Tech, Mobile & Startups. 2015-09-09. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- Ganguly, Payal (2015-12-15). "Cab comparison and booking site Cabsguru raises angel round". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- Reporter, B. S. (2016-01-22). "Cabsguru to launch a premium cab service". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- "Pilot through road uncertainties with new Drone Assisted Driving - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- "Risk Management in Basel". www.goodreads.com. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- "Googled By God: Buy Googled By God by Ahuja Pulkit at Low Price in India". Flipkart.com. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- "Life @Startups: An insider view". Business Insider. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- "Pulkit Ahuja, Founder Unlockar Mobile App – Apps unveiled". Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- technuter (2014-06-26). "Now bid at auctions using reward points on Unlockar". Technuter. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- "Planning To Startup? Here's Itinerary For Your T.R.I.P". Inc42 Media. 2015-07-20. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- www.bookgeeks.in https://www.bookgeeks.in/googled-god-pulkit-ahuja-book-review/. Retrieved 2019-05-12. Missing or empty
- Ahuja, Pulkit (2015). Googled by God. ISBN 978-9382665441.
- Yadav, Himani (2014-06-16). "Founder interview: Unlockar". withStartups.com - Charge up your Digital Marketing. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- India, Entrepreneur (2016-01-12). "How creativity & technology are getting married through digital revolution?". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- Ahuja, Pulkit (2015-07-27). "6 Things I Learned During My First Successful App Launch". iamwire. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- "Lock More, Get Paid More | Unlockar". TheTechPanda.com. 2014-04-07. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- "VARINDIA Unlocker touches 20,000 Users". https://www.facebook.com/VARINDIAMagazine. Retrieved 2019-05-11. External link in
- "Meet the 20 startups selected for BW Accelerate's second batch". Techcircle. 2015-11-25. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- "mBillionth Award South Asia | Winners". Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- "Madhouse hosts mobile advertising event in Bengaluru". MxMIndia. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- "Tech in Asia - Connecting Asia's startup ecosystem". www.techinasia.com. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- "Cab Booking Platform Cabsguru Raises Angel Funding". Inc42 Media. 2015-12-15. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- "Cabsguru raises $200K from Paysense founder, others". VCCircle. 2015-12-15. Retrieved 2019-05-11.