The village Pindi belongs to tehsil Faridkot. Its area is 1075 hectares, according to the 2011 census population of this village is 1500. The post office near this village is situated 3 kilometers away, PIN code is 151203. The nearest railway station is Guru Harsahai. The Gang canal passes through this village which goes to Rajasthan. A branch of HDFC Bank is also situated in the village. There is one government elementary school and two private schools named Navyug Public School and Taj Public School are in the village.
- "Pindi Balochan Village". Onefivenine.com.
- "Pindi Balochan Village Population - Faridkot - Faridkot, Punjab". Census2011.co.in.
- "Gang Canal System and its Modernization". Biologydiscussion.com. 19 July 2014.
- "HDFC Bank Branch in Pindi Balochan, Faridkot 151212". Hdfcbank.com.
- "Navyug Pub Sch Pindi Balonchan School, Faridkot - Admissions, Fees, Address, Reviews 2019". Icbse.com.
- "Taj public School". Tajpublicschool.com.
|This article about a location in the Indian state of Punjab is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|