|Submission declined on 15 August 2019 by talk). (|
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines for sports persons and athletes). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 3 months ago. Last edited by 188.8.131.52 5 days ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
|Submission declined on 26 October 2018 by talk). (|
Declined by 13 months ago.
To pass WP:NFOOTY he needs to play as at least a sub in a fully pro game. Also please fix the references.
- Comment: Still fails WP:NFOOTY. Needs to make a first-team appearance for Manchester United to meet it. Number 57 09:40, 15 August 2019 (UTC)
Rob Elliot, Paul Woolston and Karl Darlow with the Championship trophy
|Full name||Paul Hudson Woolston|
|Date of birth||14 August 1998|
|Place of birth||North Shields, England|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2016–2017||Blyth Spartans (loan)||37|
|2017–2018||South Shields (loan)||3|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Woolston made his youth team debut for Newcastle United at the age of 15, keeping a clean sheet.
He was a member of Newcastle United's first team squad.
In 2018, Woolston, a Sunderland fan, played for Newcastle U23s at the Stadium of Light, scoring a penalty in their shootout win over rivals Sunderland in the quarterfinal of the Premier League International Cup.
Woolston made his professional debut in the 2017 EFL Trophy, playing for Newcastle United U21 against Crewe Alexandra.
Woolston has also represented his national team in European and World Cup Finals playing for England u17 and u18 teams.
- "Paul Woolston". www.nufc.co.uk.
- "Manchester United to Announce Paul Woolston signing in Coming Hours". Metro.co.uk. 2018-10-26.
- "Newcastle Kids Stick Knife into David Moyes' Manchester United". www.themag.co.uk. 2014-03-27.
- "Paul Woolston trains with Newcastle United First Team". www.hitc.com. 2018-03-09.
- "Paul Woolston reacts after helping Newcastle beat his boyhood club Sunderland". The Shields Gazette.
- "Crewe vs Newcastle United". www.skysports.com.
- "ENGLAND U17 DEBUTANT AIMS TO FOLLOW IN TOON STARS STEPS". www.thefa.com.
- "On-loan Newcastle United goalkeeper lauded for 'outstanding' debut performance". The Evening Chronicle. 2016-11-07.
|Review waiting, please be patient.
This may take 3 months or more, since drafts are reviewed in no specific order. There are 3,555 pending submissions waiting for review.