Draft:P K H DAS
|Submission declined on 4 January 2019 by talk). (|
This submission appears to read more like an advertisement than an entry in an encyclopedia. Encyclopedia articles need to be written from a neutral point of view, and should refer to a range of independent, reliable, published sources, not just to materials produced by the creator of the subject being discussed. This is important so that the article can meet Wikipedia's verifiability policy and the notability of the subject can be established. If you still feel that this subject is worthy of inclusion in Wikipedia, please rewrite your submission to comply with these policies.
Declined by 8 months ago. Last edited by Citation bot 31 days ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
- Comment: Note draft is very similar to the rejected Draft:PKH DAS. SamHolt6 (talk) 17:18, 4 January 2019 (UTC)
PKH Das at Bimba Movie shooting
|Other names||Haridas Kutappan Das|
|Occupation||Cinematographer, Film Director|
|Parent(s)||Nani alias Narayani|
P Haridas Kuttappan Das (also known as P. K. H. Das) is an Indian cinematographer and film director who works mainly in the Indian film industry. He is a two time state award winner for best cinematographer in Karnataka. He was a longtime associate to cinematographer Dinesh Baboo. Apart from his cinematographic works, he has directed two films, Jani, a Kannada film, and Bhumika, a bilingual Kannada/Telu movie. His latest movie as a cinematographer is Aa Karaala Ratri up for release. He has worked as the cinematographer in more than 70 Kannada language films. He has worked with various actors like Vishnuvardhan, Ambarish, Upendra, Ramesh Aravind, Chiranjeevi, and Nagarjuna to name a few. His last kannada release as a DOP was the critical and commercial hit Aa Karaala Ratri.Das cinematography was widely spoken by audience,reviewers and technician's alike. His current project is the untitled P Vasu directed Shivarajkumar starrer.The trio are uniting after there last movie Kannada,which was a blockbuster hit.  
Early life and family
Das was born in Mankara village, Palakkad, Kerala. He was the first child in the family and has four brothers. His family belongs to the idiga caste. Das is married to Bharati. During his struggling days his accomplices were script writer Iniya Udhayam Selvam and Jai Sreeram.
Das had no prior technical knowledge in cinema. His career began when he accidently met his mentor Dinesh Baboo at his aunt's bakery shop where he was working as an employee. Baboo liked his confidence and love for cinema in that brief interaction and immediately offered him to become his associate and there was no looking back from there. He got his first break in director S Narayan's blockbuster hit Chaitrada Premanjali.
- As cinematographer
- Chaitrada Premanjali
- Anuragada Alegalu
- Bevu Bella
- Megha Male
- Amruta Varshini
- Sevanthi Sevanthi
- Naanenu Madalilla
- Kaveri Theeradalli
- Vasantha Kavya
- Rama Shama Bhama
- Aa Karaala Ratri
- Puta 109
- Hottegagi Genu Battegagi
- Pudhu Nilavu (Tamil Movie)
- Vishaka Express (Telugu Movie)
- Sri Jagadguru Aadi Sankara (Telugu Movie)
- As director
- 2013 – Best Cinematographer for Chandra
- 2003 – Best Cinematographer for Chandra Chakori
- 2003 – Udaya Film Awards for Chandra Chakori
- "Mangaluru: Tulu-Kannada bilingual 'Bhoomika' – in censor stage".
- "Jani gets me back into action mode: Vijay Raghavendra - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-10-06.
- "Cinematographer PKH Das makes directorial debut film 'Jani'". SandalwoodBuzz.com.
- "JK Anupama and Anupama say 'Aa Karaala Rari' is the best film of their career". Times of India.
- "JK, Anupama and Anupama say Aa Karaala Ratri is the best film of their career - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-10-06.
- "Of greed, desires & destruction". 14 July 2018.
- "Aa Karala Ratri movie review: One of the best films this year". Bangalore Mirror. Retrieved 2018-10-06.
- "Dayal puts his heart and soul into his films and I am glad to be a part of one: Karthik Jayaram - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-10-06.
- https://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/reviews/movie-review-shivalinga/articleshow/50964517.cms. Missing or empty
- http://www.newindianexpress.com/entertainment/kannada/2018/nov/15/anant-nag-the-latest-entrant-in-p-vasus-film-1898286.html. Missing or empty
- "PKH Das". NetTV4u.com.
- "P K H Das : Kannada Cinematographer, Movies". chiloka.com.
- "gandhadagudi.com forum". www.gandhadagudi.com. Retrieved 2018-10-06.
- "Karnataka State awards Announced".
- "Karantaka State Film Awards announced - Times of India".
- "cinecircle - Kannada Movies News - Kannada Movies Gallery - TV News - Kannada Movie Reviews - cinecircle.in". cinecircle.in.
- "State awards announced".
- "The Hindu : Karnataka / Bangalore News : Entry only to invitees at film awards function". www.thehindu.com.
- "Karnataka State Film Awards 2003-04". 26 November 2014.
Category:Living people Category:Tamil film cinematographers Category:Kannada film cinematographers Category:Telugu film cinematographers Category:20th-century Indian film directors Category:21st-century Indian film directors Category:20th-century Indian photographers Category:21st-century Indian photographers Category:Cinematographers from Tamil Nadu