His most famous theatrical mask Scapezzo, has has been acclaimed for creating a novel and unprecedented comic style. Appearing on RAI (national public broadcasting company of Italy) and on Silvio Berlusconi’s Mediaset, both on television and radio Nicola Vicidomini has been a protagonist on very pupular show such as Colorado (Italia 1), Stracult (Rai 2), Meno male che c’è Radio 2, conducted by Nino Frassica and Simone Cristicchi. His presence is constant within the line-up of Programmone (Radio 2) and he has been a guest of Mario Marenco and Nino Frassica on the popular show Che Tempo Che fa (Rai 1), conducted by Fabio Fazio, producing his own sketches.
Nicola Vicidomini has a record of sold outperformances all over Italy with his unique theatrical shows Scapezzo, 'Veni Vici Domini and Fauno and has performed constantly in Rome in spaces such as the Teatro Vascello, Auditorium Parco della Musica and Villa Ada (“Rome meets the World” series). He had directed and performed in the feature film De Sancta Quiete (2010) and in the short film Dio C'è Perche non esiste (2015) and he is also the author of Il nuovo libro di Piero Angela (published by Castelvecchi). His work is the object of various studies, university essays and theses, not just in Italy but also in Switzerland and Spain, among which is "Scapezzo, il marziano dello spettacolo" by Fabrizio Natalini (University of Rome Tor Vergata).
|Draft article not currently submitted for review.
This is a draft Articles for creation (AfC) submission. It is not currently pending review. There are no deadlines as long as you are actively improving the submission. Drafts not being improved may be deleted after six months.
Note: The submission-received box will appear at the bottom of the page at first. If it's there, your draft has been submitted correctly.
- "Veni, Vici, Domini: Vicidomini, il più grande "comico morente"". www.ilmessaggero.it (in Italian). Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- "Nicola Vicidomini presenta in anteprima "Scapezzo" (VIDEO)". Fanpage (in Italian). Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- "Blog | Scapezzo a Roma, quando l'umorismo nasce dal caos". Il Fatto Quotidiano (in Italian). 2017-05-22. Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- ""Colorado", trasmissione felice su un cactus, non bibbia dei saputi". www.ilfoglio.it (in Italian). Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- "Stracult", Wikipedia (in Italian), 2019-06-23, retrieved 2019-07-10
- "Arriva a Napoli «Scapezzo», il travolgente show di Vicidomini". Corriere della Sera (in Italian). 2016-04-25. Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- "Vicidomini «Scapezzo» fa sold out al Bellini". Corriere del Mezzogiorno (in Italian). 2019-03-04. Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- De Sancta Quiete, retrieved 2019-07-10
- Dio c'è perchè non esiste, retrieved 2019-07-10
- Redazione. "Scapezzo, il Marziano dello spettacolo". Rivista Milena Edizioni (in Italian). Retrieved 2019-07-10.