|Location||Torpön, Ydre, Sweden|
Naturum Sommen is a visitor center and natural history museum located in Torpön Island in Lake Sommen in the South Swedish highlands. The building is modelled after a traditional boathouse. The idea of a naturum museum was first conceived in 1996 and the museum was inaugurated in 2002. From the beginning, the museum has been supported by the local history society of Torpön (Swedish: Torpöns hembygsförening). In late 2013 Naturum Sommen closed as the local history society of Torpön and the Sommen Foundation (Swedish: Stiftelsen Sommen) were not able to continue its support, however it opened again in 2014.
- "Hitta till naturum". naturvardsverket.se (in Swedish). Environmental Protection Agency. January 3, 2019. Retrieved April 22, 2019.
- "Om naturum". sommen-naturum.se (in Swedish). Naturum Sommen. Retrieved April 20, 2019.
- "Anna räddade naturum Sommen". naturvetarna.se (in Swedish). Naturvetarna. April 20, 2016. Retrieved April 20, 2019.
- "Naturum Sommen läggs ner". Corren (in Swedish). Retrieved April 22, 2019.
- Ahl, Fredrik (February 27, 2014). "Naturum Sommen räddas". SVT (in Swedish). Retrieved April 21, 2019.