|Residence||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Education||St Peter's Catholic College|
|Occupation||Founder & CEO of Teko|
Nathan Testa (born July 29, 1999) is an Australian entrepreneur. He is the Founder and CEO of Teko, a digital company that offers web development, visual marketing and branding services to small, medium and large businesses across the companies two locations in Australia and Asia.
Awards and recognition
In 2018, Nathan was named in the Central Coast’s top 100 most influential people list published by Central Coast Express Advocate. Testa was ranked alongside successful million-dollar Property Developers, John Singleton, Tony Denny and Councillor Jilly Pilon.
Early life and education
- Lock, Sam (2018-02-21). "Teenager who left school at 16 now makes deals around world". Mail Online. Retrieved 2019-07-23.
- Nelder, Josh (2017-12-21). "Meet the 18-year-old entrepreneur taking on the world with his digital development company Teko". SmartCompany. Retrieved 2017-12-21.
- "Top 100 Most Influential people as voted by you: top 10 count down". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 2018-07-21.
- "Central Coast's top 100 most influential people" (PDF). Central Coast Council. Retrieved 2018-08-24.
- Stanly, John (2019-11-18). "15 Inspiring Entrepreneurs To Watch In 2020". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2019-11-18.
- Fox, MeiMei. "Want To Start A Business? Consider This Advice From A 19-Year-Old Tech Entrepreneur". Forbes. Retrieved 2019-07-23.
- Thibodeaux, Wanda (2018-09-07). "Here's Why It's Particularly Lonely at the Top for Today's Youngest Entrepreneurs". Inc.com. Retrieved 2018-09-07.
- Carey, Alexis (2018-06-02). "How Sydney teen Nathan Testa launched his own company". News.com.au. Retrieved 2018-06-02.
- Kumar, Vipin (2017-12-21). "Nathan Testa- An 18 year old Entrepreneur breaking stereotypes of age". HuffPost. Retrieved 2017-12-21.
- "Teen businessman says school won't help". The Daily Telegraph. 2018-12-19. Retrieved 2018-12-19.
|Review waiting, please be patient.
This may take 3 months or more, since drafts are reviewed in no specific order. There are 3,587 pending submissions waiting for review.