|Submission declined on 13 August 2019 by talk). (|
The content of this submission includes material that does not meet Wikipedia's minimum standard for inline citations. Please cite your sources using footnotes. For instructions on how to do this, please see Referencing for beginners. Thank you.
Declined by 3 months ago. Last edited by Atlantic306 3 months ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
- Comment: None of the references are reliable sources. Also please see WP:COI Atlantic306 (talk) 22:25, 13 August 2019 (UTC)
Omar M. Naji(born January 6, 1995) is a California based rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, and entrepreneur.
He dropped his first single, “Painted Ladies” and then later his 2pak, “Overtime”, including to singles “Boom Boom” and “Safeway”. Working on his new album, rumored to drop summer of 2019. He has a new flow that connects different genres and sounds from all over the world.
January 6, 1995
|Painted Ladies, Overtime, Monarch Rings|
|Home town||Orange County|
- Overtime [June 19, 2019]
- Boom Boom
- Painted Ladies (Single) [March 22, 2019]
- Ghost Town (Single) [Oct. 27, 2018]
- Red Hill Freestyle (Single) [Oct. 20, 2018]
- Don't Belong Here (Single) [Oct. 10, 2018]
- Italian Roast (Single) [July 1, 2018]
- A List (Single) [April 13, 2018]
- Disclosed Locations (Single) [April 12, 2018]
Be In Our Records
Be In Our Records started with Omar Naji and Adeel Asif in late 2014 as BNRSZN. This transformed to Be In Our Ent. Group where they collaborated with different artists and promoted brands. Be In Our became Be In Our Records in late 2018 when Naji released his first single under this record label.