Draft:Monkey Media House Records
|Submission declined on 11 September 2019 by talk). (|
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of organizations and companies). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 57 days ago. Last edited by CommonsDelinker 53 days ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
- Comment: Very much a good start, just expand the article a bit. James-the-Charizard (talk) 16:23, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
|Monkey Media Limited|
|Parent company||Monkey Media Limited|
|Founder||Godfrey “Fregur” Eguakun|
|Genre||Afro-beat and R 'n' B|
|Location||Durham, North Carolina, U.S. and Lagos, Nigeria|
Monkey Media House Records
Monkey Media House Records (also known as Monkey Records, Monkey Media Records, MMH or simply MMH Records) is a Nigerian -based record label founded by Godfrey “Fregur” Eguakun. Monkey Media House Records is a subsidiary of Monkey Media Limited. In 2015, Monkey Media Limited got a 1.1 million dollars investment deal from Godfrey Eguakun as he assumed the role of Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the company “Monkey Media Limited” and expanding the operations of the company beyond Nigeria and Africa as a whole.
The first move he made as the new Chairman of the company was to establish the subsidiary Monkey Media House Records, thus the birth if the Label in 2015. Its productions are distributed through a British distribution company called AWAL, a subsidiary of Kobalt Music.
Ayo Oshodi is the Managing Director of the Company, Monkey Media Limited and also the General Manager of the Label, Ijeoma Monye is the current Talent Manager of the Label and Emmanuel Fordjour is current Creative Director of the Label.
|Act||Year Signed||Releases(under label)|
(with MMH Records Featuring AkayCentric)
(with AkayCentric Featuring Runtown)
|“Lost” (English and French version)
|“Lost” ( French version)
|“Eyes on you”|
|After All||• Released: April 8, 2017
• Label: Monkey Media House records
• Format: Digital download
- www.http://mmhrecords.com http://mmhrecords.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/mmh-gold-23.png. Missing or empty
|title=(help); External link in
- Published. "Monkey Media House: How We Do It". Punch Newspapers. Retrieved 2019-05-08.
- "We have some of the greatest talents in entertainment, says Monkey Media House boss". Vanguard News. 2018-03-18. Retrieved 2019-05-07.
- "Monkey Media House Records unveils new signed talent, Kreatunez". Vanguard News. 2018-06-05. Retrieved 2019-05-07.
- "Think outside the box, MMH boss tells artistes". Tribune Online. 2018-07-15. Retrieved 2019-05-07.
- "Monkey Media House Records unveils new signed talent, Kreatunez". Vanguard News. 2018-06-05. Retrieved 2019-05-08.
- After All - Single by Akaycentric on iTunes, retrieved 2019-05-08
- Mamma Mia - Single by Akaycentric on iTunes, retrieved 2019-05-08
- Wait (feat. Runtown) - Single by Akaycentric, retrieved 2019-05-08
- "Wait" from Wait - Single by Akaycentric on iTunes, retrieved 2019-05-08
- "Lost (French Version)" from Lost (French Version) - Single by Akaycentric on iTunes, retrieved 2019-05-08
- Lost - Single by Akaycentric on iTunes, retrieved 2019-05-08
- "Eyes on You". Akaycentric. Retrieved 2019-05-08.
- MMH Records (2019-04-25), AkayCentric Feat Patoranking - Eyes On You (Official Video), retrieved 2019-05-08
- Eyes on You (feat. Patoranking) - Single by Akaycentric on iTunes, retrieved 2019-05-08