Henedi in 2015.
محمد هنيدي أحمد
Mohamed Henedi Ahmed
1 February 1965
|Spouse(s)||Abir Al-Sery Modif Al-Asaad|
|Children||Faridah, Fatima and Ahmad|
Mohamed Henedi Ahmed (Arabic: محمد هنيدي أحمد) is an Egyptian comedian actor born in Giza, Egypt, on 1 February 1965, and has gained a cinematic bachelor's degree. Henedi started his career in 1991 in short appearances in theaters and cinemas, and he achieved huge success in his two films Esma'eleya Rayeh Gaii and Sa'ede Fel Gam'a Al Amrekya. He later starred in the movies Hamam fi Amesterdam, Belya we Demagho el Alya, Saheb Sahbo and Andaleeb Al Dokki. Mohamed Henedi also dubbed the voices of Timon, Mike Wazowski and Homer Simpson for the Egyptian versions of The Lion King, Monsters, Inc., and The Simpsons respectively. After acting in many Egyptian movies, he is famous all over the Arabic world.
- Antar ibn ibn ibn ibn Shaddad (2017) (Antar)
- Trust! (2013) (T.V Show)
- Taitah Rahibah (2012) (Rauf)
- Meseu Ramadan Mabrouk (2011) (Mister Ramadan Mabrouk)
- Amir El Behar (2009) (Amir)
- Ramadan Mabrouk Abul-Alamein Hamouda (2008) (Mister Ramadan Mabrouk)
- Andaleeb El Dokki (2008)
- Wesh Egram (2006)
- Ya Ana Ya Khalty (2005)
- Great Beans of China (2004)
- Askar fel Moaskar (2003)
- Saheb Sahbo (2002)
- Ga'na El Bian El Taly (2001)
- Bellyah We Demagho El Alia (2000)
- Hamam fi Amsterdam (1999)
- Sa'eedi Fel Gama'a El Amrekeia (1998)
- Ismailia Rayeh Gai (1997)
- Samaka Wa Arba't Kuroush (1997)
- Sarek Al-Farah (1994)
- Zeyaret El-Sayed El-Rais (1994)
- Alexandria Again and Forever (1990)
- Yom Morr we Yom Helw (1988)
- Mohamed Henedi illustrates his real birthday. Filfan.com. Retrieved on 21 August 2017.
- Biography of Mohamed Henedi. Gololy.com (14 December 2014). Retrieved on 2017-08-21.
- El-Rashidi, Yasmine (14 October 2005). "D'oh! Arabized Simpsons not getting many laughs". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 12 September 2018 – via Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
|This article about a comedian or humorist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|