|Submission declined on 9 July 2019 by talk). (|
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of music-related topics). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 2 months ago. Last edited by CommonsDelinker 2 months ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
|Birth name||Mauricio Gutierrez|
|Born||October 4, 1999|
Mexico City, Mexico
|Instruments||Digital audio workstation|
Mauricio Gutierrez (born October 4, 1999), known by the stage name Mawsua, is a Mexican electronic dance music producer, DJ and singer. His first released single is "Here With Me" (2018) featuring Louise Cristinne. This was followed by second and third singles "Life" (2018) and "Still Here" (2019), the latter of which is in collaboration with deceased DJ Diego Zeen and was released in his tribute. Mauricio is an independently represented.
Gutierrez is now professionally based in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
On March 19, 2019, Mawsua was invited to the "Premios Soberano"  as the first-ever electronic dance music producer, he was not nominated, but attended the red carpet and walked alongside with Puerto Rican Latin trap and reggaeton singer Bad Bunny.
- "Mawsua". Retrieved July 2, 2019.
- "El DJ Diego Zeen que iba a participar en el EDC pero falleció". Retrieved July 8, 2019.
- "Diego Zeen, DJ mexicano falleció y no pudo cumplir su sueño en el EDC". Retrieved July 8, 2019.
- Still Here - Single by Mawsua & Diego Zeen, retrieved July 2, 2019
- "Los Premios Heat". Retrieved July 8, 2019.
- "Premios Soberano 2019 se celebrará el 19 de Marzo". Retrieved July 8, 2019.
- "La llegada de BAD BUNNY a los premios soberanos 2019". Retrieved July 8, 2019.
|Review waiting, please be patient.
This may take 8 weeks or more, since drafts are reviewed in no specific order. There are 4,115 pending submissions waiting for review.