25 February 1985
|Education||Political Science (BSc.)|
|Alma mater||University of Abuja|
|Occupation||Actress, Script Writer, Philanthropist, Humanitarian|
|Years active||2016 - Present|
|Parent(s)||Alhaji Isa (Father), Hajiya Halima Isah Abdulwahab (Mother)|
Mansurah Isah (born 25 February, 1985) is a Nigerian Actress, Model, Script Writer, Philanthropist, and Humanitarian. She is married to one of the famous name both in Kannywood and Nollywood Sani Musa Danja, and also a sister to one of the kannywood star Maryam Isah. Mansurah Isah is a Universal Peace ambassador, dangote flour mill ambassador, and an ambassador to National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). She blessed with four children, Khadija (Iman), Sani (Khalifa), Yakubu (Sultan), and Yusuf (Sudais).
Mansurah Isah ventured into kannywood in 2004, she made a special appearance in a movie titled Biki Buduri, she played a leading role Suhailat, Guda, Gurnani, Yan Mata, Jarumai, Zazzabi and so on. Mansurah got married in 2007 to Sani Musa Danja. After her marriage, she engages in script writing for producers, and running of Today’s Life Foundation.
In 2010, Mansurah Isah engaged into philantropy activies, she is the CEO and founder of NGO called Today’s Life Foundation. Today’s Life Foundation is an NGO that aimed to eradicate hunger, helps the less privilege and orphans in the northern part of Nigeria. Mansurah has helped more than 100 families by paying their medical bills. Through ‘’Back to school program’’ she has kept the less privilege kids off the street to avoid begging by taking caring of their school engagement and empowering their parents.
- Ngbokai, Richard P.; Giginyu, Ibrahim Musa (23 March 2019). "Checking husband's phone is one reason why marriages fail – Mansurah Isah". Daily Trust. Retrieved 10 August 2019.
- Giginyu, Ibrahim Musa (2 August 2015). "Mansura Isah has always been my role model —Maryam Isah". Daily Trust. Retrieved 10 August 2019.
- Giginyu, Ibrahim Musa (7 July 2018). "Why I returned to Kannywood – Maryam Ceeter". Daily Trust. Retrieved 10 August 2019.
- Daniel, Jo (15 July 2017). "Sani Musa Danja & Mansura Isah Celebrate 10th Year Wedding Anniversary (Photos)". Information Nigeria. Retrieved 10 August 2019.
- "Mansura Isah [HausaFilms.TV - Kannywood, Fina-finai, Hausa Movies, TV and Celebrities]". hausafilms.tv. HausaTV. Retrieved 10 August 2019.
- Askira, Aliyu (18 September 2017). "Why my marriage to Sani Musa Danja is successful – Mansura Isa". Blueprint. Retrieved 10 August 2019.
- Ben, Kunle (1 September 2018). "Mansura Isah Biography And Pictures". 360dopes. Retrieved 10 August 2019.
- Lere, Muhammad (21 October 2017). "INTERVIEW: I achieved everything I wanted in Kannywood – Mansura Isah - Premium Times Nigeria". Premium Times. Premium Times. Retrieved 10 August 2019.
- Askira, Aliyu (1 June 2019). "Women beg my husband to date them –Mansura Isah". Blueprint. Retrieved 10 August 2019.
- Askira, Aliyu (10 February 2018). "Mansurah Isah: Reaching out to less privileged". Blueprint. Retrieved 10 August 2019.
- "Home - Today's Life Foundation - Helping Humanity". Today's Life Foundationt. Today's Life Foundationt. Retrieved 10 August 2019.