|Privately held company|
|Industry||Computer software, Enterprise software|
|Headquarters||Boston and Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Services||Log Management and Intelligence, Log Analysis|
Number of employees
Logz.io is an Israel-based company which provides log management and log analysis services. The platform combines ELK as a cloud service and machine learning to derive new insights from machine data.
Logz.io has offices in Boston and Tel Aviv.
The company was founded in 2014 by Check Point alumnus Tomer Levy and Asaf Yigal, and has received funding from investors including Giza Venture Capital, former PayPal Media Network COO David Chang, 83North (formerly the Israeli Greylock IL branch of Greylock Partners), and OpenView Venture Partners. After seed funding and a Series A in late 2015 and a Series B in late 2016, Logz.io's total venture backing to date is over $23 million.
In November 2015, the company released ELK Apps, describes as one of the largest collection of free machine-generated and user-created ELK applications in the world.
In August 2016, Logz.io launched Cognitive Insights, dubbed as an artificial intelligence technology based on machine learning, for revealing critical issues in log data that would otherwise have gone unnoticed.
In November 2016, Logz.io received a Series B funding from OpenView Venture Partners, for a total of $16 million.
Logz.io provides a cloud-based log analysis service which is based on the open source log analysis platform - the ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana). The features provided by Logz.io include: alerting, user control, parsing services, support, integrations, and audit trail. The platform uses machine learning algorithms to identify and reveal critical errors hidden within the log data.
The company has deployed an advanced security-focused architecture and has received SOC 2 Type 2, HIPAA, ISO27001 and GDPR security compliance and certifications.
Customers and Partnerships
In 2017, Logz.io was named one of Fortune Magazine’s "50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution" as well as Network World’s "5 Open Source Companies to Watch". VentureBeat also named the company one of "113 Enterprise AI Companies to know" and Forbes covered their combination of technology and market trends.
Logz.io was named #39 in the Calcalist's list of The Top 50 Promising Startups In Israel in 2016. The company was included in venture capital data analysis company CB Insight's list of 12 Israeli Enterprise Startups to Watch and then in its Periodic Table of Israeli Tech  Logz.io was named a finalist in the Upcoming Cloud Service Provider Award category in the Data Center And Cloud 2016 Awards.
- "Logz.io Adds a Cast of Thousands to Help with Log Analysis".
- "Logz.io, With Backers in Boston & Israel, Aims to Sniff Out IT Bugs". xconomy. October 5, 2015.
- "Tomer Levy: Executive Profile & Biography – Businessweek". Businessweek.com.
- Patterson, Jeff. "Asaf Yigal Parts Ways with OANDA, Co-Founds Logz.io". Executives – Finance Magnates.
- "Data Center And Cloud 2016 Awards EMEA Shortlist Announced Showcasing Innovation And Service Excellence In Global Multi-Billion Dollar Industry". Data clound Europe 2018.
- "Logz.io Raises $1.2M In Initial Funding". No Camels- Israeli innovation news. February 2015.
- "Amazon Web Services Names Logz.io an Advanced Technology Partner".
- "Logz.io Secures $8M and Launches Open-Source Log Analytics Product". WSJ Pro Venture Capital. October 2015.
- "Logz.io מגייסת 6.8 מיליון דולר מגיזה ו-83North". Calcalist.
- "Logz.io Introduces ELK Apps -- a Free App Store for Open Source Log Analytics". Market Wired.
- "AI Startup Logz.io Rides A Perfect Storm Of Technology And Market Trends".
- "כלכליסט: 50 הסטארט-אפים המבטיחים 2016".
- "12 Israeli Enterprise Startups To Watch". 17 August 2015.
- "The Periodic Table Of Israeli Tech". 25 November 2015.