|Traded as||NYSE: LEVB|
Branding & identity
|Revenue||$7.5 million (2017)|
Level Brands is a licensing, marketing and branding management company, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. In November 2017, it became the seventh Regulation A+ IPO to complete and the second (after medical robotics maker Myomo) to list and trade on the NYSE American Exchange.
Level Brands was founded in 2015. Ever since its inception, it has been backed by kathy ireland Worldwide, with Kathy Ireland acting as the company's Chairman Emeritus and Chief Brand Strategist. Since September 2016, Martin Sumichrast has been Level Brands' CEO and President. Its board of directors includes, among others, former South Carolina State House member Bakari Sellers, and Anthony Shriver, founder of Best Buddies International.
In August 2017, it was announced that Level Brands aims to become the first company with a nationally recognized female Chairman Emeritus (Kathy Ireland) to launch a Regulation A+ IPO with an intent to list on a national securities exchange. Ireland described the event as "a very dynamic and powerful moment at Level Brands", and Martin Sumichrast added that the Regulation A+ IPO should "open up the opportunity to invest in an initial public offering[...] to a wider array of investors, at the start." 
The company has reported $4.2 million revenue with losses of $1.1 million in fiscal 2017 (ending March 2017). Its revenue grew in the second quarter of calendar 2017 to an annualized rate of $7.5 million. On 16 November 2017, Level Brands closed its initial public offering, after raising its maximum of $12 million by selling 2 million shares at $6 each.
Level Brands represents brands such as "I’M1" ("Ireland Men One"), "EE1" ("Encore Endeavor One"), and "Beauty & Pin-Ups". In addition, directly or through its children companies, Level Brands represents many celebrities, such as Brazilian neo-pop artist Romero Britto, American wedding planner David Tutera, and Katie Meade, the first model with Down syndrome to front a beauty campaign.
- Bollinger, Luke (17 November 2017). "Charlotte's Level Brands closes IPO, begins trading on NYSE". bizjournals.com. North Carolina Business News Wire. Retrieved 25 January 2018.
- "About Level Brands". levelbrands.com. Retrieved 25 January 2018.
- "About Level Brands".
- Turner, Rod (17 November 2017). "Level Brands' IPO Lists On The NYSE; How And Why They Switched To Regulation A+". forbes.com. Forbes. Retrieved 25 January 2018.
- "Kathy Ireland-Backed Level Brands to Go Public". licensemag.com. License Global. 4 August 2017. Retrieved 25 January 2018.
- "See How Kathy Ireland® and Level Brands Are Taking on Millennials, and Not in the Way You'd Expect". insidermonkey.com. 10 November 2017. Retrieved 25 January 2018.
- Kathy Ireland (20 November 2017). What Kathy Ireland Says Brands Are Getting Wrong About Millennials. Cheddar. Retrieved 20 November 2017.
- "Level Brands... Announces Intention to Launch Initial Public Offering via Jobs Act Regulation A+". 2 August 2017. Retrieved 25 January 2018.
- "Level Brands' Brands". levelbrands.com. Retrieved 25 January 2018.
- "Kathy Ireland's EE1 to Rep Artist Romero Britto". licensemag.com. License Global. 23 August 2017. Retrieved 25 January 2018.
- "Kathy Ireland's EE1 to Rep David Tutera". licensemag.com. License Global. 7 September 2017. Retrieved 25 January 2018.
- Fletcher, Jennifer (3 April 2016). "First model with Down Syndrome to become face of a beauty campaign". yahoo.com. Yahoo. Retrieved 25 January 2018.
- Zinko, Carolyne (24 January 2018). "Swimsuit icon, lifestyle guru Kathy Ireland dives into hemp wellness". GreenState.com. Retrieved 25 January 2018.