|Submission declined on 2 May 2019 by talk). (|
This submission does not appear to be written in the formal tone expected of an encyclopedia article. Entries should be written from a neutral point of view, and should refer to a range of independent, reliable, published sources. Please rewrite your submission in a more encyclopedic format. Please make sure to avoid peacock terms that promote the subject.
Declined by 4 months ago. Last edited by EggOfReason 4 months ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
- Comment: This page was speedily deleted for unambiguous advertising, and you've created it again. If no change happens to the promotional tone in the History section, then this might be deleted again. –eggofreason(talk · contribs) 14:59, 2 May 2019 (UTC)
|Founded||2017 in Valencia, Spain|
|Founders||Jiaqi Pan, Fran Conejos Mengó, Fernando Guirao de Gregorio, Cristóbal Villar García, Antoni Espinosa (CTO)|
Number of employees
Landbot.io is a private, independent company and software as a service providing individuals and businesses with a platform for creating conversational chatbots. The company originated in Valencia. However, its headquarters are currently based in Barcelona, Spain..
Landbot.io was officially founded in 2017 by co-founders Jiaqi Pan (CEO), Fran Conejos Mengó (CMO), Fernando Guirao de Gregorio (Head of Product) and Cristóbal Villar García (Head of Customer) and Antoni Espinosa (CTO).
On April 24, 2018, Landbot participated in a pitch competition at EU-Startups Summit in Barcelona, securing 3rd place . In July 2018, the company secured further $2.2 million (€1.9 million) in a seed funding round led by Nauta Capital and joined by Bankinter and Encomenda Smart Capital
- Ubieto, Gabriel (2019-03-26). "Landbot: programas 'construye tu propia aventura' para atender al cliente". elperiodico (in Spanish). Retrieved 2019-04-02.
- elEconomista.es. "Helloumi, el software español que abre WhatsApp a las empresas de la mano de chatbots - elEconomista.es". www.eleconomista.es (in Spanish). Retrieved 2019-04-02.
- Ohr, Thomas. "Anti-AI chatbot provider Landbot lands €1.9 million funding deal and moves from Valencia to Barcelona | EU-Startups". Retrieved 2019-04-02.
- "Landbot gets $2.2M for its on-message 'anti-AI' chatbot". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2019-04-02.