|Submission declined on 17 April 2019 by talk). (|
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of people). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 6 months ago. Last edited by DannyS712 bot 2 months ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
- Comment: promotional bio on an entrepreneur without major accomplishments. Consequently ,the sources are either routinw announcments or self-serving interviews where the subject say whateve he cares to. These are not the substantial 3rd party independent published reliable sources needed for notability , DGG ( talk ) 05:20, 17 April 2019 (UTC)
Keith J. Stone
|Born||November 17, 1962|
|Years active||1986 – present|
Keith J. Stone is an American FinTech entrepreneur known as the Founder & CEO of CSI Enterprises, Inc., a B2B payments automation company. He is also the Founder & Chairman of CapStone Holdings, Inc.
Education and career
In 1989, Stone founded CSI Enterprises as a fleet management company and has been the CEO and President of the organization since then. He served as the President of GE Capital Fleet Services until late 2000 when he resigned to focus on U.S. operations of CSI Entreprises. In 2011, he started the B2B electronic payments company called CSI GlobalVCard. Through GlobalVCard, he helped companies lower costs, improve financial security and generate revenue through monthly cash back rewards.
In November 2018, Stone sold CSI Enterprises to Edenred SA, a transactional solutions company for USD 600 million. As of November 2018, he is the Founder & CEO of CapStone Holdings, Inc., a Florida-based business incubator organization.
- "Corporate Spending Innovations (CSI)". Crunchbase. Retrieved 15 April 2019.
- Gruss, Jean. "Technology entrepreneur Keith Stone says reinvesting profits into his company and encouraging employees to be entrepreneurial keeps CSI Enterprises growing fast". Business Observer. Observer Media. Retrieved 15 April 2019.
- "Keith J. Stone on Bloomberg". Bloomberg News. Retrieved 15 April 2019.
- Rampton, John. "10 Steps to Marketing Your New Business More Effectively". Forbes. Retrieved 15 April 2019.
- "Keith Stone in CIO Review". Travel Hospitality CIO Review.
- "CSI Enterprises Inc: A Revolutionary Firm Changing the Way Businesses Pay". Insights Success.
- "CSI CEO: Be Fast, Furious And Simple". PYMNTS.com. Retrieved 15 April 2019.
- "Accounts Payable Solutions: The Electronic Shift". Pymnts. 25 June 2013.
- "Global VCard (CSI)" (Page 164). Red Herring Magazine. 16 November 2014.
- "Edenred acquires CSI". endenred.com. Retrieved 15 April 2019.
- "Corporate Spending Innovations Announces Acquisition by Edenred SA". Business Insider. Retrieved 15 April 2019.
|Review waiting, please be patient.
This may take 8 weeks or more, since drafts are reviewed in no specific order. There are 3,389 pending submissions waiting for review.